Ch-12

"Oh! That's really nice..have fun sweety!" Mom said to me as I left, I guess it would be fun-

I went to his house and rang the door bell, he opened and smiled, I smiled back and went inside. His grandpa greeted me, I greeted him back and he told me to go with Muichiro and wait upstairs till he made the dinner. I did insist on helping him but he said he didn't need anything.

I went upstairs with him and we just sat on his bed. He was moving his legs back and front and kept staring at me for some reason.

"Who's the one staring at me now huh?" I said but he kept looking. "Alright, what do you want-"

'Want to have a staring contest?'

"Yup"

~~~

I was sitting on my bed, I was thinking about what I had seen today. Why did that Muichiro guy kiss Tanjiro when they said they aren't dating.. Are they secretly dating?

Does Tanjiro know that Kanao likes him? But Kanao did tell me that she trusted Muichiro first with her secret of having a crush on him. So Muichiro knew but still secretly started dating that guy? That could be used as a great blackmail material.. He is pretty smart so I can get him to do me a lot of things.

~~~

"Alright alright- you won- my eyes hurt-" I said as I closed my eyes, I then opened them to see him smirking at me. 'I never loose in a staring contest'

"Shut up"

'No' He pointed as he came closer and kissed me, I kissed him back but then he entered his tongue in my mouth, I gasped as I let go.

"Muichiro- now's not the time-"

'I know, I am not horny don't worry'

"That's not what I was trying to say but ok-"

"MUICHIRO! TANJIRO! COME DOWNSTAIRS! THE DINNER'S READY!" He pointed grandpa was calling us and we went downstairs.

I down on the chair in front of his grandpa and he sat on the chair next to me. We offered our prayers then they did some Christan prayers too then started eating. I started eating as well.

"So, Tanjiro" He said to me as I looked up, "Yes?"

"I have met you before but never thought you would become my grandson's boyfriend" He said giggling while Muichiro's and my face went tomato red.

"I- umm.. Yeah.."

"That's great isn't it Muichiro. Anyways so what did you see special in him" He asked me, that's almost the same question Muichiro asked me that day-

'Because I'm pretty, a guy and he is gay, grandpa' Muichiro pointed, I couldn't help but laugh, his grandpa started laughing too.

"Alright then- that question got answered, now tell me, how's the food??" He said still giggling a bit. He cooked alot better than Muichiro and it was delicious like literally he should have been a chef. {Yoriichi was born with perfection here as well}

"It's delicious! Mr. Tsugikuni!"

"I told you, call me grandp.."