Ch-8

{¡IMPORTANT! A/N: So as some other people who read the first publishment of ch-7 knows that it was around 1700 words and it wasn't completed, so please re read that chapter from the point mentioned there if you want but I really don't care- 🐮}

"Oh uh really honey? Well that's great, so where are you gonna take him out?"

"That's something I still have to do some alterations too but it would very lovely for a first date!!"

"Alright then I will be goi...then! Good night ho..." She said before closing the door.

"Good night mom!" I said as I laid back down on my bed, pulling the blacket up to my shoulders and falling asleep.

"PUSSY TIGHT! PUSSY CLEAN! PUSSY FRESH-"

"What the actual fuck-" I woke up to that song playing as my alarm, who set tha- Nezuko...

"It must be her putting that song as my alarm.." I thought to myself walking to the bathroom. I got ready quickly and went down stairs to help mom with the lunch boxes.

"Just wait till she wakes up.." I mumbled to myself while packing the last lunch box which had her lunch in it.

"Something wrong Tanjiro?" My mother asked looking at me.

"Just Nezuko put a dir- I mean some annoying song as my alarm this morning" I said in an annoyed tone

"That's not very nic..of he.." She said chuckling to herself.

"Yea so as reply to this I added extra chilli in her rice balls" I said with an evil grin on my face.

"Tanjiro I-" Said mom before bursting into laughter. I liked when she laughed, it made me happy seeing her truly happy for ones.

"I can't with you all and your silly little sibling prank wars so I'm just gonna stay out of this- She let out a giggle before continuing her sentence -but remember to not go too far with these things alright?"

I reassured her that we won't go too far while adding even more chilli pepper in it.

~Time skip to outside Muichiro's house~

I was standing outside Muichiro's house, I was waiting for him to get outside so we could walk to school together. I had told Nezuko to go so I could walk alone with Muichiro, of course she was asking a millions of questions. I had to brush them off because I honestly didn't think telling her would be ok. I had noticed her sometimes talking about Kanao in a way as if she liked her. Nezuko was a lesbian so I could be right. She came out just a few days after I did and mom was pretty cool about it. She didn't mind as long as her children were happy. Anyways back to the topic, so should I tell her kanao likes me?

{don't fucking start a war in the comments please- respect my ship-}

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Muichiro trying to snap me out of it.

"Are you alright Sunshine?" He asked me in a concerned manner.

"Yea I'm alright just deep in thou- WAIT WHAT DID YOU CALL ME-?" I asked a bit suprised, and a blushing mess from the pet name.

"Oh I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable, it's just a pet name I thought fitted you the best because, you bring me a special kind of happiness." He pointed with his fingers shyly. I smiled and held his hand, before we started making our way to school. We walked a bit faster so we could catch up and wouldn't just end up getting detention for coming in late.