Ch- 9

🦋A very bootiful warning bought to you by my sprained ankle after slipping on the cold marble floor in my living room, notifying you that this chapter contains some ✨spoicy✨ smut not too much but just a little🦋

(And also let's just say where I live, people don't exactly waste money on carpets and my house has marble flooring- so slipping on it with my socks is very normal but this time I sprained my poor ankle🥰💅idk why I said all this but y'all gotta know what this shitty writer is going through)

'I should invite him when grandpa leaves next week...

'...To have some fun with him! Playing board games and watching movies! Kinda like a sleep over but just two people! Could it be considered a date?' I thought to myself. My hardness slowly going away while I was thinking about other cute things to do with him already, and got distracted by my other thoughts.

(Y'all really thought my guy was a pervert💅👁👄👁 of course not)

~~~

I woke up the next day, lazily shutting my alarm clock off. As the harsh reality hit me, I had to go school. I just sat on my bed for sometime, just staring at the plane boring wall.

I got off the bed, slowing pushing my foot inside my cloud slippers until it adjusted comfortably before I carefully got up went to the bathroom, still half asleep.

I got my hair untangled, pulling it up in a high ponytail, letting my bangs and side hair to shape my face. I quickly got ready and ate my breakfast.

I went outside my house, my grandpa closing the door behind me as I made my way to Tanjiro's house. I waited for him to come but he didn't.

I was starting to get worried so I rang the door bell and his mother opened. "Ah! Muichiro, you must be wondering why Tanjiro isn't here right? Well he left early today since he said there was something he had to do in school! You should get going to" Said his mother, I nodded my head and left.

My grandpa said goodbye to me before walking to where his car was. I waved him goodbye and continued walking. I didn't mind walking alone.

I had almost reached the school building by now. When someone tapped my shoulder. I looked around to see it was Kanao.

"Good morning Tokito-kun!" She greeted me happily, I nodded my head and I don't know why but she started walking with me. It was ok but I just hated seeing her around. She was talking about stuff while I just listened, so it wouldn't be considered rude.

We finally made it to the school building, she said goodbye to me while she went towards her class. I went back to my class, to see Tanjiro was helping someone with their homework.

'Was that the thing he had to come early for-?' I thought to myself before placing my bag on the bag hook my desk had. I looked at who he was helping, it was boy who had a really pale complexion, he had white hair, stopping right above his shoulder. His body seemed a little weak and he was a bit short. He thanked Tanjiro before  he came and sat next to me. He greeted me happily and I asked him who he was helping.

"Huh? Oh you mean that boy other there? Well his name is Rui and he actually just moved to this school, even later than you. I had met him on Friday while you were talking with Kanao"

'Oh come on, it was her talking to me! I didn't wanted to talk to her, but she just kept on going'  I corrected him.

"I know I know, anyway, so I started talking to him and we became friends! So just last night he had asked me to come early and help him with his homework" He said.