Ch-10

"I love you Mui..."

'I love you too, My sunshine' I pointed before drifting away to sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes, I started searching for my phone but it was down stairs. I slowly got off my bed, leaving Tanjiro on the bed, who was still sleeping peacefully. I looked at him, it was pretty dark but I was still able to see his face. I smiled to myself, I kissed his forehead and opened my closet to look for anything I could find, I didn't want to wake him but it was still pretty dark. I found a pair of trousers after just moving my hand around.

I wore them and went downstairs, my knees hurted a bit. I took my phone and looked at the time, it was 2 am right now. So I was asleep for 2 hours?

That's when I heard Tanjiro call my name, I quickly went upstairs again, my knees were really hurting now. I went inside my room and asked him what happened.

"Oh nothing- I just calling you to see where you were" He said awkwardly. I looked down to see he was still covering himself with the blanket. I asked him if he wanted something to wear or take a bath first. I had also completely forgotten about the dinner I had made.

"I guess a bath, what about you?" He asked me, I thought for a moment but then agreed. It would be refreshing and sleeping after taking a bath is like heaven.

I went to the bathroom, seeing if the water was warm. It was, thank god. I turned on the tap and the bathtub was slowly filling with water. It would take atleast 5 minutes. I went down stairs and looked at the food and of course, it was cold. Man I put such effort in this. But what I got to taste instead was worth it.

I went back to the bathroom, five minutes had passed and it was all filled with water. I turned off the tap and went to call Tanjiro. I gave him a towel to cover his lower half and took a towel for myself as well.

I took of my clothes, the new pair of trousers I had worn accidentally got a little bit of cum on it, damn I should have cleaned myself first.

We went inside and cleaned ourselves with water and soap first before going inside the bathtub.

"Where is the shampoo? I can shampoo your hair as well if you want" He asked me, I pointed towards the self with the shampoo bottles who would see me performing silent singing concerts everyday. Who said I couldn't sing, I can sing in my head and they listened.

He took a bottle and showed me it, I nodded and he came and sat on the stool behind me. I closed my eyes while he was shampooing my hair. He also massaged it, it felt really nice, I felt at peace. He then poured water and moved his hand so the shampoo would rinse out

"I'm done, you can open your eyes now" He said as I opened my eyes. I got up carefully and took the conditioner. He started shampooing his hair as well while I was conditioning mine. I rinsed the conditioner with the hand shower and helped Tanjiro as well, I also conditioned his hair. Finally after what felt like ages, we were finally done. He went inside and sat down, then signaled me to come in as well. I got inside and he wrapped his hands around my waist from behind.

He moved my hair out of the way and buried his face in the crook of my neck. 'I never thought you could be that romantic' I said (I was getting tired of using pointed so yea- you know what I mean-) , "Yea sometimes I guess, it's pretty peaceful right now too so"

I slid down a bit he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. We just sat there like that for sometime.

"I think we should go now and get dressed for bed" He said as I got up and got out of the bathtub carefully.