𝐃𝐚𝐲 #𝟐

Crazy for Christmas//Sebastian Bach

Warnings: Language

A/n: I feel like this title was appropriate for him, lol

1989

The sound of broken glass startled you out of your concentration from stringing the garland on the banister

The sound of broken glass startled you out of your concentration from stringing the garland on the banister. You looked up to see Sebastian walk in the room with a broken, glass Santa Claus in his hands.

"Baz, what the hell happened to Santa Claus?" you said as you tried to suppress the fit of laughter that you felt coming on.

"You mean what used to be Santa Claus?," he started. "...He-...he died..." he said looking back up to find you beginning to crack and laugh at what he had done.

You continued laughing as he did the same while throwing the broken glass into the trash can. You went back to stringing the garland on the banister before you heard Sebastian walk back into the room.

"HOLY SHIT!" you heard him scream, making you look up in shock. You found him staring out the window with a huge, childlike grin on his face. You shifted your gaze to see what he was looking at before you saw the flurry of snowflakes falling from the sky and coating the ground in white. "Babe we gotta go outside!" he exclaimed, looking at you with excited eyes. You looked down at your job with the garland that you had hardly completed with all the ruckus, but all you could do was laugh. You shrugged your shoulders before going to get coats for the both of you.

"You're crazy Baz," you said, handing him his coat.

"Not as crazy as you are for me," he replied, connecting your lips together. When he pulled away, you watched as he opened the door, diving into the freshly coated snow. You shook your head as you watched him.

"Yeah...I guess you're right..." you said more so to yourself than him, before jogging ahead to join him.