𝐃𝐚𝐲 #𝟑

A Hot & Cold Christmas//Vince Neil

Warnings: Language and suggestive dialogue I guess. It's Vince, what can I say, lol

1989

A random Christmas cartoon played on the television as you and Vince laid together on the couch

A random Christmas cartoon played on the television as you and Vince laid together on the couch. You wrapped your warm blanket tighter around you and snuggled in closer to him, if that was even possible. He had his eyes closed, but he wasn't asleep as you could feel him adjust his arm as you got closer to him.

"If you wanted to be on top of me, you should have just said so...," you heard Vince say. You looked over to see him with his eyes still closed but a smirk playing on his lips. He opened one eye to see you giving him a discerning look, making him break out into laughter.

"Not exactly what I had in mind, but why is it so damn cold in here?," you said, pushing yourself even closer to him. He chuckled, adjusting his arm for the thousandth time.

"Not sure, but I could think of a few ways to warm us up...," Vince replied. You tried to suppress a chuckle from escaping your lips when suddenly, you got an idea.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking...," you said, moving your face closer to his. The smirk on his face turned into a grin at your action making him wrap his arms around you. He moved in closer to kiss you, but before he could do anything, you jumped up.

"HOT CHOCOLATE!," you exclaimed, leaving Vince there with a shocked expression on his face. You broke out into a fit of laughter before Vince finally did too.

"I hate you babe, ya' know that?," he asked you while shaking his head playfully.

"You love me..." you said, leaning down to kiss him for real this time, but instead he turned you away. 

"Uh uh, not after that shit you just pulled," he said, shooing you away while laughing. You stood back and shrugged before walking towards the kitchen.

"Hmm, that's a shame. I was actually gonna grant your wish later, but suit yourself," you teased, knowing he would loosen up right away.

"Wait! Babe no! I was kidding!," you heard him yell, running after you, leaving you to laugh to yourself as you started making hot chocolate for the both of you to spend the rest of the winter evening together.