𝐃𝐚𝐲 #𝟓

An International Holiday//Rachel Bolan

Warnings: None, just intense sweetness and fluff, lol : )

A/n: I feel like we need more Rachel imagines on Wattpad ; )

1990 

There was as much chaos as to be expected in an international airport during the Christmas season

There was as much chaos as to be expected in an international airport during the Christmas season. For the first time, you were traveling with Rachel and the rest of the band for the holidays after the both of you decided you could no longer be apart from each other during this special time of year.

You were currently on your way to Paris, where you would be spending the week of Christmas with everyone. It was your first time away from home during Christmas, but Rachel had assured you it would be a great time. Needless to say, you were super excited to be going on this new adventure, so you pulled out your video camera to capture some fun moments.

"Aaannddd, here we have Mr. Rachel Bolan, the badass bassist from Skid Row...," you said, bringing the camera around to show his face. He smiled into the camera, while laughing at your comment. Before he could say much, it was time for you all to grab your bags and make your way to the hotel.

Along the way, you made sure to capture as much as you could on your camera, much to the amusement of the rest of the guys. 

Once you made it to the hotel, you spent most of the time alone in the large suite as Rachel had to go with the band to prepare for upcoming shows and events. He told you before he left though, that you would all be going to dinner together so to get dressed up before he got back.

Later on, you were putting the finishing touches on your outfit when you heard some noise out in the living section of the suite. You furrowed your eyebrows as you weren't exactly sure if you had heard Rachel come back in, but you figured it was the only explanation...or so you hoped.

Opening the door, you noticed that all the lights were off, leaving it pitch black. You peeked around the corner, seeing more darkness, but a little bit of light shining on the floor.

"Rachel?," you asked, gaining no answer. Slowly you tip toed out of the bathroom towards the small source of light that you saw. As you kept walking, it got brighter until finally you noticed a trail of candles leading you to where you had heard the noise. Your breath hitched in your throat as you finally laid eyes on Rachel, who was down on one knee in front of you with an arm behind his back.

"So you found me...," he joked, making you let out a small laugh, as tears were already brimming in your eyes. He gave you a soft smile and let out a breath before continuing.

"Y/n...there wasn't just one reason why I wanted you to come on this trip with me. The truth is...I want to spend every moment that I can with you, and that includes every moment of the rest of my life," he started before pausing to grab your hand, and reveal what he had behind his back. The light from the candles reflected enough to illuminate the diamond ring he held in between his finger tips. "So, the only thing I want for Christmas this year is to make you my wife. Will you marry me?" 

A heavy wave of emotions washed over you at Rachel's words. Tears were now streaming down your face as you took a step closer to him. Through the tears, a radiant smile was on your face, happiness and joy filling your heart.

"I wouldn't want anything more...," you replied, seeing the grin on his face grow even wider. He slid the ring onto your finger before standing up and crashing his lips onto yours. He held you tightly as if to never let you go, making you sink into the kiss even more.

"I love you Rachel," you said, feeling a stray, happy tear roll down your cheek. He looked deep into your eyes before reaching up to wipe it away.

"And I love you more," he replied, connecting your lips together again.

Needless to say, it was one of the best Christmases you've ever had; the start to the rest of your life that you would share with the one you loved.

A/n: This one was super fluffy and lighthearted, haha. I hope you liked it <3

 I hope you liked it <3