𝐃𝐚𝐲 #𝟏𝟐

Christmas Cookies//Steven Adler

Warnings: None : )

A/n: Look at that smile!

1987

Hearing the sound of the timer ring out, you grabbed your oven mitts, and pulled a tray of freshly baked cookies out of the oven

Hearing the sound of the timer ring out, you grabbed your oven mitts, and pulled a tray of freshly baked cookies out of the oven. Steven stood at the counter in front of you, watching enticingly as you prepared another batch.

"I know that look," you said with a smirk, seeing his big eyes meet your gaze. He grinned widely and shrugged his shoulders.

"What look?," he asked innocently, a smirk still on his face. You rolled your eyes playfully, continuing to shape the piece of dough in your hands.

"The look that means you're gonna eat all of the Christmas cookies," you said matter-of-factly. You heard him let out a laugh, as he came around the counter and wrapped his arms around you.

"Who me? I'd never do something like that...," he replied, placing a kiss on your neck. You hummed in response, as he turned you around and placed his lips on yours. You both stood there like that for a few moments, making you forget all about the batch of cookies you still had to make. That was until Steven pulled away with a mischievous look on his face.

"But...maybe just this once...," he said, popping two cookies into his mouth. You turned around, seeing two empty spots on the baking sheet where they had just been. You couldn't help but laugh, playfully hitting Steven. He put his arms up to block your hit, laughing to himself with a mouth full of cookies.

"Stop eating all the Christmas cookies!," you yelled, as he ran away in a fit of laughter. You chased after him with a grin, already prepared to have to keep him away from the batch of cookies you would be making next.