𝐃𝐚𝐲 #𝟏𝟎

A Christmas Night//Jerry Cantrell 

Warnings: None, just the cuteness of Jerry being a dad ; )

1996

"What time will Santa come?," you heard your son ask Jerry as he carried him upstairs

"When you're asleep bud, which is where you're going right now...," he replied, to which your son whined. You laughed to yourself as you overheard the two of them "arguing" about going to sleep.

"Mommy! Tell Daddy I should be able to stay up to see Santa!," your son exclaimed once he saw you in the doorway. Jerry, turned around giving you a knowing look to which you laughed.

"You heard what Daddy said...he won't come until you're asleep. Unless you don't want any presents, you can stay up all night," you teased, sitting beside Jerry on his bed. His eyes widened once he heard what you said before he jumped into Jerry's arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"Night Daddy! Night Mommy!," he let out, kissing you as well and going straight to sleep. Jerry's mouth went agape at you easily getting him to go to sleep after he had had so much trouble.

You laughed as you both said good night to your son and walked down the stairs. You snuggled up to him on the couch, making him let out a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around you. You sat in a comfortable silence together as you became hypnotized by the twinkling lights on your Christmas tree.

"What do you want for Christmas babe?," you asked, as you turned your head to look at Jerry. He stared at the Christmas tree deep in thought before his mouth turned up in a smirk. He looked around as if to make sure no one was listening before he looked you straight in the eye and said:

"You..."

You couldn't help but laugh at his answer, making him do the same before he connected your lips together in a heated, yet passionate kiss. You both wanted with everything in you to take things further, but you were abruptly interrupted by a voice.

"Daddy! Did Santa come yet?!," you heard your son ask from over the banister, making the both of you pull apart. You suppressed a laugh with your hand, as Jerry let out a groan and followed suit in your amusement. He turned to you letting you know he would be back before getting up and scooping your son up in his arms.

You watched them go up the stairs, once again "arguing" about why he had to go to sleep. You laughed and smiled to yourself, happy and content about spending Christmas with your own little family.