Chapter 3: Questions

Herobrine's P.O.V.

I smirked as Sky teleported then wondered how he had always hid his powers from his friends. "Well, he can't hide them much longer.....hehehe"]

Skybrine's coming out, and now that Sky has been weakened, they cant stop him and the only choice that his "Friends" will have is to kill him.....

(Still at the Hospital)

Ty's P.O.V.

I smiled at Sky and said, "We are glad your are back too Sky" He smiled slightly back at me then he groaned. I'm guessing his eyes were closed behind his sunglasses. He clenched his hands as if he was in a lot of pain then groaned again slightly louder. I told the guys to keep a eye on him a find out what was wrong and I raced away to find the nearest doctor.

Luckily, the nearest doctor's were just down the hall. I yelled at them to come to Sky's room because it looked like he was in a lot of pain. I ran back down the hallway, the doctor's behind me and burst into Sky's room.

When we got in the room, Sky was still in pain and he groaned at everyone, "Please....Go....Away...!" Everyone just looked at him and a nurse said calmly, "Now Now, it's ok, we are just here to help" He didn't seem to hear and started thrashing around and I heard a doctor yell, "Put him in restraints! Now!!"

A nurse ran off and came back a few moments later with ropes in her hands and

started to tie him down.

Sky's P.O.V.

I tried to tell them to go but they wouldn't listen.....And the next thing I knew I was tied down to the bed. I let out a yell of anger and the whole room fell silent.

I heard Ty whisper to me, "Calm.Down." I shook my head and struggled around in the restraints. I glared at them all through my sunglasses, even though they probably couldn't see that's when I teleported.

Jerome's P.O.V.

I looked at the others in shock. Did Sky just.....TELEPORT?!....I closed my eyes and shook my head thinking I must be imagining things, but I wasn't. The other's started to ask several question. I glanced over at Ty, who hadn't said a word, but his face was pale and he yelled, "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" the others watched him as he was thinking about what just happened. We knew not to interrupt or he would be mad at us. He finally said quietly, "Whatever has just happened....we need to make sure he is safe..." Everyone did not reply for a second then I nodded then so did the rest. "I hope your ok Sky...." I whispered.

Mitch heard me and hugged me and patted me on the back. Ty looked up and said, "Everyone, get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. We all nodded. I broke out of Mitch's hug and smiled at him and he smiled back. We watched as everyone departed to their rooms so now it was only me and Mitch left. "Well, good night Biggums" I said and smiled to him, he said good night back and we departed to our rooms too. Tomorrow will be a long day...