Authors Note....AGAIN (Super Important Pls Read!)

Im going to start writing again, starting today or tomorrow, but my aunt will come over from England (Yes, Im British) for a week, but I will try to get in as many chapters as I can :)

Also, you CAN be in the story, but you cant be a herobrine hybrid. Here is and example on how it could look.

Name: Crystal

Type: Ender Hybrid (You can be a normal human if you want)

Traits: Loyal and brave

Bio: (You dont have to do this part, its not required) You fall, Get back up (From dragons of atlantis XD my ally used to be Fallen Elite and this was the bio)

Look: Brown hair with red and orange streaks, making it look like fire. Purple eyes with black around edges. Tanned skin. Black and Purple headset. Grey shirt and Black jeans with a Black leather jacket.

Crush: (Once again, you dont have to do this part) Ty/Deadlox

I wont put everyone in, because that would take to long but if you have a good description of what you look like, your traits ect. I might put you in.

Thanks for reading dis, and stay tuned for a new chapter, coming out really soon, and I mean really soon XD.

Bye my Wolves!!!

Peace!

--------------------------

Edited

Ok! So no ore entries! I has too many x3 The first few people will get in and the people I promised too!