Chapter 15: (Think of a Title....)

Sky's P.O.V.

We were finally in the Nether again........ "Well.....Here we are...." I muttered. They shrugged then Ty asked, "So, what's the game plan Sky?" I replied instantly, as I had already thought this over, "We need to find the Nether fortress, because my Father will be there, away from the fight, of course" I sat the word 'Father' out like venom.

He will pay.....

He will pay for everything he has done...

I glanced at them and said, "Lets go then!" They nodded and we walked away, away from the Nether portal, away from the Overworld, away from the Sky Army.

I looked around and said, "Nether fortress is that way" I pointed South. They looked really confused until I gestured to myself then the Nether. They all made a "O" as I explained....sorta. Seto seemed focused and I waved my hand in front of his face and said, "Earth to Seto?! Come on!" He looked up and he nodded and said simply, "Yup, you was right, it is that way" and then he walked off.

 I looked at the others and they shrugged. We just went forward, following him.

After a few minutes of walking, Seto and I stopped. We looked at each other and I whispered, "Do you hear those mobs...?" He nodded and said back, "He must know we are here....And he must be sending them after us..." I cracked my knuckles and said, "Just stay behind me, and tell the others what is going on.

He nodded and walked back and started talking, I'm guessing he just told them about the mobs because I heard them gasp. I gestured for them to follow me and to keep their swords out, or in Jerome's case, Betty. They did as I told them and got their stuff out wary. We kept walking until I heard some noises. I turned back towards the group and they nodded, hearing it too.

I whispered, "We need to keep moving. Jerome and Mitch, stay in the back and watch our backs. Seto, up front with me. Everyone stay alert" They nodded and Jerome and Mitch fell back, keeping an eye behind us while Seto came up beside me.

While I was walking, I kept thinking...

Will we really be able to do this...?

What if we fail...?

What if I fail...?

If they die....It will be all my fault... 

Seto slapped my face and snapped, "Dude! Look around would ya?!" He whispered urgently. I looked up and saw us surrounded by mobs, though the didn't attack. 'Probably cause I'm here...'  I thought. I looked at the guys and they nodded, knowing the reason why they wasn't attacking.

"Stick close to me, we need to charge through. If you stick close, they wont attack, got it?" They nodded.

We raced through zombie pigmen, wither skeletons and normal skeletons, magma cubes, ghasts, and many more mobs. Suddenly Ty gasped, his eyes directed forward. I tore my gaze away from the mobs and smirked at what I saw.

The Nether Fortress....

We raced forward, avoiding the main entrance and went to the side and dug through.

When doing it....

We heard many screams.....

-------

I feel as if you people who entered to join have a idea on what will happen....I also might be doing a chapter a week. I only did this because I had nothing to do, so if you get a chapter early, it's cause I'm bored....

Brave Out!