Epilogue

Sky's P.O.V.

I slowly peeled open my eyes and winced from the light. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. My room.

I grunted as I pushed myself off the bed and walked out of the door and down the hallways, no one to be seen. I shrugged and made my way outside. It seemed so peaceful. All was calm and birds chirped and crickets.....Cricketed?

I kept walking, ignoring the stares and calls of other people and just continued on, my gaze directed forward, but nowhere else.

I soon came to a small cliff and sat down, watching the sunset. Tally popped out from nowhere and sat next to me and asked softly, "How are you feeling?" I shrugged, "Pretty good, but everything aches...." She smiled and nudged me softly and said, "You're strong, so you'll live"

At that comment, I found myself looking down and blushing. She grinned, "You're cute when you blush" That made me turn Fifty Shades of Red (Ya See what I did there?) and she laughed. Her laugh was the most beautiful thing in the world.

I looked up and stared her straight in the eye. We both smiled and leaned in slightly and I slipped my hand in hers. She kept staring me straight in the eye and smiling.

We shuffled closer

And closer....

And Closer.......

Our lips connected and it felt like sparks were flying through the air. We both pulled away and I murmured, staring off into the sunset, "I love you.."

All I heard was,

"I love you too, My Prince"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that's the end. Was It good? I know the end was short but I honestly couldn't think of anything. Either way, I'm still proud of this. This was the first book I have ever made, and I think it turned out well.

Thanks for all of the support!