Chapter 17: Well....

Ty's P.O.V.

We watched as Herobrine slammed his sword onto Sky's head, making him pass out. Suddenly, He teleported over, slamming his sword on everyone's head, practically going down a line. He finally reached me and smirked, slamming his sword onto my head, making me crumble to the ground.

-Time skip cause I am too lazy to write Herobrine teleporting-

Sky's P.O.V.

I awoke with a searing pain in my head and groaned. Suddenly Seto was looming over me and I asked, "What..?" Seto quickly noticed my confusion and explained, "Herobrine hit us all in the head, you, the hardest-" I interrupted, "No Shit Sherlock" He gave me a disapproving look and continued, "Anyway, We're in a cell, which disables our powers, including yours"

I groaned then mutter, "Everything hurts...." Seto laughed and said, "Well, at least you still have your sense of humor!" I gave him a glare and snapped, "Not. Kidding!" He realized his mistake and scratched the back of his neck and said, "Uh....Sorry..."

I sigh then look around, seeing the rest of the group crowding around some people (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) I got up, but was about to fall flat on my face, but was lucky Seto caught me and I quickly said, "Thanks..." I leaned against him so I wouldn't fall and slowly made my way forward.

I quickly made my way between The Fish and Kermit, causing everyone to look up, tackle me, and yell, "SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I let out a yell of pain and instantly they got off, looking concerned. Seto helped me up and glared at them. I sigh then ask, "What were you guys looking at?" Kermit instantly answered, "Remember those screams we heard?" I nodded, "Well....We found them"