Chapter 5: Help.

Sky's P.O.V.

I was awakened by a familiar yell. It was Ty! I quickly got up and grabbed my sword and climbed down the ladder quickly. I race into the forest, I could teleport but I didn't want my friends to see me do it. While running, I trip over a tree root and fall flat on my face. Come on Sky! Your friends need you! I say to myself. I adjust my sunglasses then get to my feet, mud splattered all over me. I start running then I look up. There was flames in the sky. That must be where they are, I thought. I raced over there to see my father, and the whole group; Kermit, Mitch, Jerome, SSundee, Husky, Seto, and Ty. My eyes widen in horror as I see my father stomp on Ty's head, making him bleed and black out. I glance at the others to make sure they was not injured. I summon a fire ball in my hand and throw it at my father, and he dodges, not turning around. He then says darkly, "Heh, Come to save your "Friends" Sky? They are going to turn on your sooner or later!" I ignored him and glared at him through my sunglasses, eyes full of anger and hatred.

A few minutes later (Insert spongebob fish voice here <——)

Ty's P.O.V.

Ouch...My head really hurt. I managed to barely open my eyes and I could make out two figures. One, of course, was Herobrine, but the other.....was....Sky!! I lifted my head to get a better look at them and saw Sky slowly go forward to him. I stared in shock and managed to yell, "Run Sky!!!!! RUN!!!" He glanced over at me and his gaze hardens as he looks back at Herobrine. I couldn't tell what they were saying but it looked like Sky was challenging him. Suddenly I hear groans and see that the others had woke up.

They look up to Sky and Herobrine and try to get up, but I signal to them to stay down. I see Herobrine smirk evilly and his eyes glow white. Sky takes out his budder sword and slashes at Herobrine's shoulder. He leaves a cut but it then heals. A fire ball appeared in Herobrine's hand and he throws it at Sky's arm. He yells in pain but then raises his sword. We stare in shock as they both charge at each other and their swords clash. Herobrine kicked Sky in the gut and he stumbled back. Sky puts his sword through Herobrine's chest, but he heals. Everyone struggles to get up, everyone holding their swords weakened, and Jerome holding Betty. Sky looks at us and we could tell he was sad, a single tear fell down from behind his sunglasses, and onto the floor. He slowly took off his sunglasses but his eyes were closed, and Herobrine was going towards him, a fire ball in the palm of his hand. We barely make out what Sky mutters but he says, "Trust. Me." Herobrine creeped closer and closer until he was right behind Sky. Sky then turned around quickly and opened his eyes we didn't see what was wrong but rain began to fall and lightning flashed around him. We stared in shock then lightning blasted from Sky's hands and hit Herobrine, making him teleport away.

Sky falls to his knees, breathing heavily. We race over to him and I lift up his head with my hand. His eyes were closed and I whispered to him so only he could hear, "Please, Open your eyes Sky...." He nods slightly then takes a deep breath. I signal to the others to stand back slightly and they do so. Sky opens his eyes and they were pure yellow, the color of budder. We stare at him in complete shock. After several moments of silence Sky finally says, "I am the son of Herobrine...." Jerome grunts and says, "No shit sherlock!"