Chapter 18: New Friends

Sky's P.O.V.

I ran a hand through my hair as I watched the group of people. We sat in silence for a while until I finally said, "Who the hell are you?" A girl with blue hair styled into a fish braid stepped forward and snapped, "Shut Up. Who Are YOU?!" I crossed my arms and smirked. I could feel my eyes glow andshe flinched slightly but said simply, "You threaten any of my friends-" She paused and pointed to the strangers behind her then continued, "I. Will. Kill. You." I grumbled, "You're lucky the cell has magic on it....Or I would have shredded you by now..." Ian stepped forward and said to him quietly, "Calm down!"

I sighed and took a deep breathe, controlling my temped and asked as calmly as I could, "Who Are You?" She sighed and said, "The name is Marina. I'm a Mermaid hybrid" I raised my eyebrows and the just faced the rest of the group and asked, "Now who are you guys?" A girl stepped forward and said, "I'm Samantha, but call me Sam for short. If you're wondering, I'm an ocelot hybrid" A boy and a girl stepped forward and the girl said, "I'm Katlyn, and this is my brother Kit. We're Silverfish hybrids" She glanced at Kit then murmured quietly, "He doesn't really trust people..." I nodded in understanding then turned to the last girl. She had Large jackal ears and had a golden tail which was braided. I looked at her for another moment then asked, "And who are you?" She replied, "My names Tally, but you can call me Tal for short"  She smiled at me and I smiled back. Sam said, "How exactly will we get out of here?..." I thought for a moment and turned to find Ian in the corner making out with Marina. (Had to do it, sorry x3)

I grumbled, "Well...Let's think of a plan without them then..."

We got to work.