Chapter 11:Well Shit

Mitch's P.O.V.

Jerome and I went downstairs to gather weapons for our trip. Once we got dow there I said, "Jerome, do you wanna get weapons like swords and axes? Then I could get bows and arrows." He nodded and walked over towarda the chest with the necessary items for the trip. I went to the room next to him and started to grab bows and arrows.

Then I heard him scream

"JEROME?!?!" I screeched at the top of my voice. I raced over to the room he was in and saw him huddled up in a corner and Sky was in front if him but. . .

He had glowing budder eyes

Sky- no Skybrine leapt at him and slammed his sword in his chest easily. "BIGGUMS NO!" I yelled and then shot an arrow at Skybrine. He just grabbed the arrow and split it in half.

I heard footsteps coming and new it must be Ty and Seto. As they came down their eyes widened in shock; at Skybrine, Jerome, the sword, Everything. Seto tossed me a healing potion and I fumbled around not trying to drop it, luckily, I didn't.

I tossed it at Jerome and he healed quickly. I looked at Seto and Ty and they nodded.

We charged at Skybrine

-------------------

I love cliff hangers..dont killz meh plz! Heh. All my writing will be on my phone for now. Sorry c.f. or short chapters lately, I have had writers block on this and also I have been working on my new book "Experiment Gone Wrong (Avengers/Tony Stark) and I need a new cover for it, anyone who wants to make me a cover can send it to:

rhiannonevans2014@gmail.com
And whoever looks da best I will put YOU in my story.

Vote

Follow

Comment!

BYE GUYZ

Peace!