Chapter 8: Captured

Sky's P.O.V.

I sigh quietly and pace around my room, the moonlight lighting up my room dimly.

I finally stop pacing around and think;

One day....One day maybe this could be over.....And I could live a normal life....

I sigh once more and flop down into bed and go to sleep.

(Time Skip 20 mins cause your Bob)

For once I was dreaming peacefully, I was dreaming about my friends, killing squids, and budder. Suddenly my eyes shot open and I was instantly awakened by a scream. I grab my sunglasses and shove them on then race over to the other side of my room and hit open the lid of a chest then grab my budder sword a race out of the room.

There was blood...Everywhere.....I look around shocked and peer at the blood closely. Squid blood. I look around and my eyes tear up and see a dead recruit. No.....the squids....they are to stupid to do this, especially kill a recruit! Wait....Oh No....Herobrine...

I race down the hallway, sword in hand and see all of Team Crafted and two recruits trying to hold off the squids, who seemee enhanced. I leap into the chaos and slice at the squids, easily killing them. Then I see glowing white eyes and see Herobrine slowly creeping up behind all of them, ready to kill.

I yell "WATCH OUT!!" as Herobrine throws a fire ball at them. Suddenly it felt like slow motion...I race forward and leapt in front of the fire ball, taking the hit, and it hit me straight in the face. I hear the others yell my name, but then, I black out.

Ty's P.O.V.

Oh no...We are screwed...Sky is gone and we have to fight enhanced squids! I then hear Jerome yell, "Guys, if we don't make it out of this-" We all yell angrily and say at the same time, "SHUT UP JEROME! WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!!!!"

Then all the squids disappeared.

We look around each other confused then I hear a groan. It was from that other recruit! He lay on the ground blood splattered all over him. I yell to Seto, "Get a health potion! Now!" The recruit shakes his head slightly and coughs out blood then says, "N-no...its t-t-to late....b-but Herobrine...h-has S-s-s-sky...." The recruit sighed and his eyes slowly started to droop closed. I yell at hilm to hold on and that Seto was coming with a health potion but he just wouldn't hold on.

Another Recruit Was Dead.