Chapter 9: Nether....AGAIN

Sky's P.O.V.

I wince with my eyes closed and try to open them but can't. I groan slightly and try once more and manage to open my eyes but blood had splattered my vision. Even with the blood across my vision I could make out some nether rack and some soul sand.

I was in the Nether

I slowly push myself up then slip in some blood and land on my face. I groan with pain and hear a dark laugh.

Herobrine

I mutter 'Fuck' before he levitates me in the air and I can see a pool of blood where I was laying. It was MY blood. I whimper as he lowera me to the ground, onto my feet. I am careful not to move or I will probably fall on my face.

I heard Fa-Herobrine chuckle darkly and I groan and say angrily, "What. Do. You. Want. With. Me?!?!" He chuckled and said telepathically,
You didn't listen....

Now Skybrine will come out....

By force...

I yell a 'NO!' but he just chuckles and starts to mutter a spell.

I watch, my eyes wide with fear and want to get away but can't move because be still was controlling my movements. He sends the spell to my head and I groan.

Im back Sky...

And this time....

I am staying....

I whimper then stop instantly and hear HIM say, "Kill that group of people....Team Crafted" I wasn't in control of my body but Skybrine was. I, or Skybrine slowly got on one knee and bowed down.

"Yes master"

-------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for 10 votes and 114 reads, for high ppl, that is barely anything but to me that is so much. Thank you so much ^.^

I still need ppl to be in the story though, anyone can enter, and the first person to do it will get a automatic main roll in the Team Crafted group.

BYE GUYZ!

Peace!