Chapter 7: Dream

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks because I have 68 reads SQUEEEEE maybe we can reach 100. I still need ppl to be in the book so plz comment on who you want to be ect. Anyway, TO DA STORY!!!

Ty's P.O.V.

I look at where Sky had left and shrugged and went up to my room. I was going down the hallway until I heard sniffling and soft whimpers from Sky's room. I knock on his doir and when he didn't open it, I started to get worried so I shoved at the door until it opened and I found Sky on his bed whimpering and beads of sweat pouring off of his head. I shook him roughly and he yelled and his eyes snapped open and his head shot up. He looked around, his eyes wide and wild with fear. I patt his back a murmur "Its ok....Its ok....Was it a nightmare?" He shook his head and muttered for me to leave. I headed to the door but then glanced back at him worried. He sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I shrugged and walked out of the room then shut and locked his door and headed to my own room.

I close my door and flop down onto the bed still confused on what happened with Sky.I shrug unsure and think;

I hope he is ok....we can not afford to lose him again...he is our omly hope against Herobrine....
---------------------------------'--------
Hey guys. I know this is a super short chapter but my aunt from England came today and im typing dis on mah phone.

BYE WOLVES!

Peace!