Kung Lao x Reader [Part 1.]

Hello again my fellow readers!

Been a minute since my last post. But I am getting into the groove again.

This chapter was requested by KillerHentai and may be the first ever chapter that's in 2 parts!

So without further ado.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A quick shadow passes along the bright and glimmering glow of the midnight moon.

Their form is precise and delicate as they crept and moved within the shadows. Blending in, and becoming invisible from watchful or prying eyes.

Creeping along the sides, they climbed over a wall, their form low and knelt down to glance around the following surroundings.

Glancing their (e/c) eyes towards the entrance, they'd noted the gates; its polished rock and plated copper, mixed within what seemed to be strong, and sturdy oak wood.

Passing that very same gate is a rather wide open courtyard. Presumably an area for the daily use of walking, training, and children to play around along the varying sections of the concrete.

Surrounding the courtyard were temples, all varying in different sizes.

"Hmph.." the Figure carried on. Running, jumping, and parkouring from temple to temple the silent figure stopped and entered a quiet hallway.

Low and silent, they lurked and crept alongside the wall. Their steps light and careful as they passed from door to door, until eventually stopping in front of one in particular; The door to the oh so self proclaimed.. 'Great Kung Lao.'

Silent, they opened the door, the darkened room illuminated by the moonlight entering from the singular window that reflected off a sleeping form laying comfortably in his bed.

Creeping towards him, they slowly reached behind their back. Their hands and fingers wrapping themselves around a cold and solid handle, revealing the knife from its holster.

Raising it high, the form gently reached their arm to grab the hem of the blanket.

Quickly, they uncovered the Shaolin Warrior.

"What?" They spoke softly, a surprised gasp escaping their lips. (E/c) eyes widened with complete shock.

Of course.. how stupid could they be? They fell for the oldest, and dumbest trick in the book.

Pillows placed carefully under the blanket to make it seem like the warrior was sleeping.

Suddenly the light flickered on. Taken by surprise, the form quickly covered their eyes as they adjusted to the brightness with the hand containing the knife.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't y/n." Kung Lao spoke, revealing himself from a corner of the room. His arms crossed over one another. "Come back for a rematch? Or perhaps to kill me, and /even/ failing at that?" He mocked.

Y/n growled, their eyes glaring daggers into his obnoxious form. "You would know, wouldn't you.. 2nd place~?". They retorted, pulling down the (f/c) colored cloth of a mask from half their face, their lips curved into a snide smirk.