Rain x Reader ~Lemon~

Requested by @MgMagnesium
Ayyye Cheese Bags, I'm back!
And Im starting off my return with a ~LemOn~!

Anyway, Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain. Oh my god. The purple man, with a deep voice, soft, beautiful brown hair always tied up with a ribbon- is the man of anyone's - and I mean AnYoNes wet (Haha get it- okay I'll kick myself out-) dreams.

Yet, there he was, above your body, tall yet muscular, with stronk and warm arms.

His slow and soft gasps in sync with your sweet and quiet moans.

The way he made himself home inside your warm, tight wet caverns made you want to experience this more, and more with him.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, your legs wrapped around his waist as he rammed into you made him feel secure and want to keep going.

As he progressed, he sped up his hip movements, and started ramming himself more and more, deeper and deeper into you.

Your soft and sweet moans becoming more audible into his ears as you whimpered and whined under him.

Pleased with this reaction from you, Rain moved his hips faster faster. With the fastest speed he could get, he rammed and forced himself deeper into your womb.

Towards the end, he grunted and told you he near his end. Gasping and breathing heavily, the two of you kept going until he finished out or inside you.

Depending on the choice, you were both satisfied.

Sighing, he lay next to you and held you close to him.

The both of you warm and bundled up together in a shared blanket. Sleeping soundly as you both rested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will try my best to get long overdue requests in time! In the meantime stay fresh Cheese bags!

Peace!~

P.S

Stay tuned for another chapter in a few moments~!