Rain x Reader

Requested by @Claudy1425
(Surprise! This was my first one-shot, I hope you like it!)
((Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted...))
Otherwise, Enjoy!

You didn't know why you attracted to him.
You just were.
Maybe it was those chocolate brown eyes that made him appear to look sad, or maybe it was his voice that could make your knees give out from underneath you.

Whatever it was, you loved it.
You loved him.

Everything about him.
The way his hair was in a ponytail, his eyes that just captivated you, his voice that was gentle, patient, yet deep and smooth. His well-toned body and strong arms that were exposed due to his outfit, that only revealed his chest, and abs. Those abs you would occasionally touch, and feel as your hands roamed freely all over him when he allowed you too.

He was yours, and only yours.
And to him, you were his.
He loved the way you smiled at him.
It was like heaven.
His heart fluttered with love for you as you fought with grace, spoke in that sweet voice of yours, down to the way you would give your life for him. Basically anything you did, was enough for him to call you,
"Breathtaking."

You were both sitting near a beach, admiring the setting sun as colors of red, and orange mixed into the dark blue skies creating a pink hue as the colors mixed together. The ocean waves splashing, and creating soothing sounds as waves crashed against the warm beach sand.

To both of you it was beautiful.
But when it came to either of you, the sky was simply forgotten, as your love for each other was more beautiful in comparison to anything.
Holding each other close, you rested your head against his shoulder, and leaned against him.
His arm slowly wrapping around your waist as he held you close. With his free hand, he gently held your small hand in his, holding it close to his chest in the same spot his heart would be.

It was pure bliss.

Enjoying the moment, Rain softly whispered in your ear three, simple words.

"I love you."

(Again, first one-shot I ever did. If you don't like it, I'm sorry! If you did feel free to request more. :D)

(Take Care!)

Bye!