Kitana x Female!Reader

Requested by @scarlet_frost77
Sorry for the long wait! But I'm sort of back, updates are still slow, and things are somewhat steady. Anyway here's a new chapter, so hope you enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She was everything to you, she
was your entire world.

But you were way out of her league, after all she was the last of the Edenian Royalty ; a princess.

Dressed in her usual skin-tight blue jumpsuit, with matching blue ribbons in her brown hair in a bun, Beautiful Kitana stood before you.

The way she smiled at you as her eyes gazed into yours, made your heart melt.

But you were a female, and in your mind you thought it was wrong, especially since you weren't of royalty, or even a well-known chosen one, like Liu Kang.

Each time you saw Kitana with Liu Kang, you'd grow jealous, and sad.

Eventually you'd come to terms with those emotions as you figured it was for the best.

But deep down, you really wanted to be at Kitana's side. Though she was a strong fighter, you felt that you had to protect her at all costs.

So you would.

Unfortunately, it would not be that way.

During a battle at Kotal's Koliseum,  you had been badly hurt from the time warp and had been attacked by Scarlet, Erron Black, and a few others thought to have been dead, defeated, or even older from their younger selves.

Laying on the soft pale sand, you had one of your hands pressed against your side, you slowly scrambled your way into a nearby statue to lean against it.

Your grunts and groans, low from the slight sharp pain in side, and winced. Breathing heavily, you took deep breaths as your vision began to fade out, and blur.

Rapid, heavy footsteps could be heard towards you as quickly looked up, seeing the once dead (probably multiple) Shao-Kahn, you slowly began to accept your fate, and death.

Closing your eyes, you tried to keep calm, and await the whoosh of his Hammer being slammed unto you.

But that never came, as your ears rang from the screaming, fighting and so on, you slowly realized Shao Kahn had been interrupted by the one being, you'd never thought would save you; The Beautiful Kitana.

Watching the fight continue on, your eyes shone brightly, and glimmered.

Kitana was a blue angelic being, as she moved with grace, and speed.

Compared to her, you were leagues and years away from being on her level.

She was after all, Royalty.

And you were merely a common fighter.

Once the fight was over, your eyes were almost shimmering with happiness, for Kitana was now Kahn of Outworld.

She had defeated Shao Kahn alone, and claimed the throne.

Using whatever strength you had left, you groaned as you slowly stood up, your hand on the statue behind you for support as you still held your side.

Watching Kitana, you noticed her walking towards Liu Kang, the both talking inaudibly as you a few meters away, and unable to hear what they were saying.