~KenMac~

Heeeyyyyyy guess who's back from Germany?!
Me. I am.
And As promised, I have come back with somewhat new stories or whatever.
This one in particular was Requested by, @Paultryckshipper69 and I hope ya like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful, quiet day.

Kenshi and his boyfriend Ermac were sitting in their cozy little home by the fireplace. Both cuddled up together for warmth by the fire as it's flames danced and crackled, the firewood occasionally popping as it burned.

Beside Kenshi was a small little cup full of warm tea, the steam emitting from it smelled of sweet honey and lemon. Ermac had Kenshi close to him and that was all he needed and wanted. Sitting on the floor, Ermac had his arms wrapped around Kenshi as they cuddled. Grabbing his hand in his, Kenshi intertwined their fingers together, and held Ermac's hand tightly.

Smiling to himself, the blind swordsman hummed in content and relaxation as he leaned into Ermac's body and chest, and rested his head against his shoulder. His red blindfold set to the side with his tea, as he let his eyes rest and breathe from the head or face accessory.

Ermac smiled as he nuzzled his head against Kenshi's and rested his chin on the top of his head, after giving him a small kiss on the forehead. His arms wrapped tightly around Kenshi's waist as he pulled him closer. "This is a nice day to stay in and cuddle isn't it Ken?" Ermac whispered in his soft, yet raspy voices from the thousands of souls he was created with.

Kenshi nodded his head, as his bright, glowing blue eyes gazed at the warm fire before closing them, "Indeed it is, mac...indeed it is." Chuckling, Ermac raises a hand to Kenshi's cheek gently turning his head to face him. Before Kenshi could say anything, he was met with a pair of soft lips that he knew to be his lover's. Pressing his lips against Mac's, he kissed back as they enjoyed their happy and loving moment.

Oh how they wished this moment could've lasted longer.

But like everyone else, they needed a special thing called oxygen, to breathe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it! As a friendly reminder, requests are STILL open. So don't be afraid, shy, or hesitant, or even lazy to request. Ya don't have to of course, it is after all, a friendly reminder.

K bye!