Rain x Reader: His Eyes

Requested by @LEMME_SMASH_PLZ
I Hope you enjoy and like it!
Don't forget requests are open if you want to request something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In His Eyes, you were special.
In his eyes, he saw someone beautiful.
In His eyes, he saw only you.

The masked male whose lovely, soft brown eyes appeared sad, his raven-black hair in his usual ponytail, held up only with a purple ribbon and tied with a bow to complete the hairstyle.

His gruff voice that was unfiltered by his mask.
That velvet-like, yet Patient voice, could make any girl or maybe guy fall head over heels in love with him.

But the Edenian Prince could care less about the others.
He didn't mind, nor did he care.

In His Eyes, everybody else was a nobody.
When it was about you, he was a completely different person.

In his eyes, you were his, and only his.

While you and Tanya sparred with each other in the Tarkatan Campsite that was in the living forest, he only quietly watched as your entire form gracefully avoided Tanya's attacks.

Your figure quick, and full of grace as you blocked an oncoming punch, only for Tanya to meet with your fist as you uppercut her in the chin, causing her to fall back and call a truce with a proud smile on her face.

From a distance, Rain watched as you and Tanya talked.
Turning his head to briefly see Mileena ordering the other tarkatans around, he turned back to look at you.

As usual, Rain didn't care.
He only wanted to watch Mileena fall, and claim his rightful place as Ruler of Edenia, but he also wanted you.

As his queen.

In his eyes, he saw someone who was strong-willed, quick to attack, and smart.
From under his mask, he could feel his lips curl into a hidden smile.

In his eyes, he saw you.

He wanted you.

He needed you.

Why?

Well it's simple, really.

It's because...

He loved you.