Eight

**Warning**

I am going to preface this with some trigger warnings so read at your own risk.

TW: sexual assault, binding, torture, explicitly graphic, strong language.

____________

"Sir Aemon? W-what are you doing?" You asked in growing fear.

He stood from his seat and started to make his way over to you slowly. Like a predator about to bounce on its prey.

"I was just returning to my own chambers when I wanted to look in on you."

"So late in the night?" You countered.

"Yes your father has given me a key to your chambers. And a good thing I wanted to check on you too," he was standing inches from you now and you were frozen in fear, "because I found your door unlocked, an you were no where to be seen. Now where would the princess be going without her bodyguard?"

A small wave of relief flooded you. Good. At lease he didn't know you had been out with Halbrand.

"It's none of your business what I do, Sir Aemon. Now, please, leave my chambers at once. I don't want you in here." You crossed your arms.

Sir Aemon chuckled darkly, "oh, but it is my business. Everything you do is my business. You'll see."

"Show yourself out." You had no idea what he was going on about but you made to move further into the room when he wrapped his arms around you and restrained you.

You struggled and fought to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. He held a firm hand over your mouth and panted as he spoke, "the king gives you direct orders to remain inside your room. You've broken, a rule, princess. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." His breath was hot on your ear and you tried to wiggle away from him but in vain.

You too easily picked you up and moved you to the chaise in front of the fireplace. He forced you to lay down and removed his hand only to stuff your mouth with a nearby scarf, muffling any cry for help.

Sir Aemon leaned forward, with his hand still restraining your wrists in one large hand. He grabbed a rough rope and began tying it securely to your wrists and tying you to the chair with you arms above your head. It became apparent to you then that this wasn't some accidental encounter. It didn't matter what lie Aemon tried to feed you, whatever this is, had been planned.

Aemon hovered above you, his legs on either side of you weighing you down, "I will teach you to obey, my pretty pet. And I am going to claim what is promised to me. You will be mine tonight."

Your eyes were as wide as saucers as tears began to well. What did he mean by promised? He surely couldn't have meant you could he? Had you father intended you for Sir Aemon? If that were true...you began to feel so utterly repulsed that it made your stomach churn.

In one quick motion, Aemon ripped your halter neckline off with such a force that it hurt. Your breasts sprung free; hitting the chilly air of the room. The vulnerability making you whimper and let out a muffled cry. You attempted to shield yourself but it was no good. Without warning, Aemon allowed his hand to roughly grab your breasts and knead them painfully.

You let out muffled sobs. Wishing for some savior to end your this torment. You tried to tell him to stop but no words could be formed.

After Aemon had got his fill of kneading and licking your chest, he let his hands travel down your body. You wiggled in more intensity. Wanting him to get the hint and stop. But deep down you knew there was no stopping what was about to happen. Your door was locked, Halbrand wouldn't be able to come in and save you. Your cries would never be heard.