Ten

Almost a week had passed since the incident with Sir Aemon. As far as both you and Halbrand could tell, he hadn't said a word to your father. You had to admit that it did feel good to have Halbrand on your side and it made you feel like you finally had someone in your corner for once.

You continued to spend every second you could with Halbrand. Stolen kisses when no one was looking, a touch that lingered too long, holding hands under the table. This one perhaps more than the rest felt dangerously risky especially when your father was so close. But again, as far as you knew, he suspected nothing.

Halbrand had snuck you out of the palace once again. This time he was taking you for a stroll in the larger, more public gardens. You had to talk in hushed voices as not to draw attention. Guards patrol every inch of royal ground.

You were just laughing at something Halbrand had said when he quickly stopped you. The jingle of armored footsteps were fast approaching. You grabbed his hand quickly and scrambled away, somewhere you could both hide.

You tried your luck on a shed's door. You thanked the Gods that it was unlocked and you and Halbrand crammed yourselves in. You kept as quiet as you could. You could see through slits in the shed as the guards rounded upon the small wood building.

You were hyper aware of Halbrand's body pressed tightly against your own. His strong chest pressed against yours that made a tingle shoot down your spine. His hand squeezing your waist wasn't helping either. The guardsman inspected the little building for only a moment and once they saw no sign of life, they moved on.

You let out a breath you didn't realize you had held, "That was close."

Halbrand agreed, "We should probably get you back inside, princess."

You stared at him with a mischievous look, "Pity. I was rather enjoying myself."

He hummed and brought his face closer to yours, "is that so? I like the thought of you enjoying yourself."

You smirked and closed the distance. He met you in a fiery kiss. The heat of the kiss was needy and almost desperate. You don't know where it came from, but you weren't complaining either. However, all too soon it had to end. Halbrand was eager to get you back in the safety of the palace.

The rest of the day resumed as it normal does, once you were back inside the confines of the palace. Halbrand accompanied you on little strolls, attended dinner with you and your father, and guarded your door once it was time.

Ever since that heated kiss in the gardens you couldn't stop thinking about him. Well, he was really all you ever thought about anyway. But there was something about having his hands on you that awoke some primal need to have him. If he was the dark lord, he was only ever gentle with you unless you didn't want him to be. And you liked it a little rough. The realization made your face go red even in the solitude of your room. Halbrand certainly had some kind of effect over you. He could ask anything of you and you'd gladly do it.

You sighed and ran a hand over your face. It was late, and you were eager to spend more time with Halbrand tomorrow. You left the warmth of the fire place and sunk into the plush bed with cool silk sheets. Before you knew what hit you, you were out cold.

A sudden coolness on your chest stirred you out of your slumber. You blinked, looking around. The sheets were all pooled at the end of the bed, which was strange. You'd never messed the sheets up that bad in sleep before. Just when you sat up to pull the sheets back up, a sensation came over you.

A hum, a vibration, a force, started at your bare right foot making you gasp. It was unpleasant at all. Far far from actually. The sensation traveled up you foot, to your leg, and slowly dragged over your thigh and ever so slowly kept riding up. You didn't know what this was but you didn't want it to end. The pleasant little tingles it sent up your spine we're just to wonderful. However strange this occurrence was, you decided there had to be some powerful force behind it. One of sorcery.

You accidentally let a little moan escape when the force reached your womanhood. You couldn't help but lay back and spread your legs more, wanting more.

"Don't stop," you whispered into the air as if whatever source the magic belonged it to could hear. As if they were some omniscient God.

At your words the feeling seemed to intensify. You could actually feel something begin to stroke your woman hood making more delightful moans escape. Your hands traveled up to your breasts where you began to massage and knead them.

Then you suddenly felt your underwear ripped off of you in a rush. You watched them get thrown across the room. You gasped but you had no time to react as you felt it push inside of you. You fell back on the bed and allowed this thing to ravage you and turn you into a moaning and panting mess. Just as you were reaching your high the presence all but disappeared. You groaned at the loss and looked around for some sort of explanation but nothing came.

God it felt so good. You desperately need release. You eyed the door and without hesitation you slipped off your bed, your silk nightgown billowing in your wake.

You threw open the door was delighted to see Halbrand standing guard.

He turned to you in surprise and looked you up and down. Your disheveled hair and lustful gaze was enough for him to get the hint. That and you all but pull him into the room by his armor, closing and locking the door behind him.

Your mouth was on him immediately. He met you with surprisingly equal passion as you attempted to remove his armor. He helped you when you began to fumble with the belt.

He chuckled, "so eager."

You smirked, "you have that effect on me." You lead him to the luxurious rug in front of the fireplace where he instructed you to lay on your back.

Halbrand started with your lips, kissing them and fighting for control with your tongues before moving to your cheek, your ear lobe, and down your neck. The prickle of his beard caused goosebumps to rise on your skin he noticed and chuckled darkly, liking being able to see how he effects you. He continued his work by going to your chest. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked. You moaned and allowed your hands to tangle in his hair and give a little tug. A growl came from within Halbrand that shook you to your core but not in a bad way. You wanted to hear it again. You massaged his scalp and gave a tantalizing tug. He looked up at you with giant pupils.

"You really are playing with fire, princess."

"I know. What are you going to do about it?" You wondered, trailing a hand down his back and lightly clawing it.

He closed his eyes and groaned, "I'm gonna make you mine." He whispered.

And you let him.

He slid into you with such ease. The feeling of him inside you was unlike anything you'd ever felt before. Halbrand treated you not like a princess but, like a queen. His ministrations were sweet and loving. He made you climax before he did and when he needed to reach his own, his thrusts became a little rougher as sweat permeated on his skin. His red hair sticking to his forehead.

And when he came you felt a familiar hum. The same presence as before, but this time seated in the man that thrusted into you. You didn't know if you could get a more clear validation of what you'd been assuming since your discovery in the library.

For now you could keep this confirmation to yourself until you felt the timing was right.

You felt claimed, protected, and alive when in his presence now. And it felt good. More than good. He brought out a side of you that you didn't even know existed.

Halbrand is the dark lord Sauron. That much was clear now. And if Sauron is anything like the Halbrand you'd fallen in love with...you were honored to belong to him.

___________________

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

A/N: oooooo just wait for the curveball I've got comin'.