- Breaking literal and hypothetical legs -

Summary: After the talk with Milo, Oz ended up auditioning for the role of the prince's understudy and ended up becoming the understudy to the one and only Prince of Hell, Damien LeVay. However, Damien isn't exactly the most cautious demon in the world and before Oz could even prepare, he was forced into the limelight. 

Oz feels as though he's dying, which was strange considering he was immortal. It all started with Oz and Milo practicing lines in the hallway and the reaper encouraging Oz to go after the role of the prince that the embodiment of fear grew attached to. After a couple mental breakdowns and overnight calls with Milo, Oz built up the confidence to audition to become the understudy for whoever became the prince.

After the audition, the director talked to Oz and tried to convince him to actually take up the role instead of becoming an understudy, but Oz couldn't force himself because of his stage fright. So, understudy it was, and Oz couldn't be happier... well that was until he saw who ended up getting the part. Damien LeVay, aka the literal prince of Hell and the school.

Everyone in the school feared and simped over Damien, and Oz originally didn't care about him getting the role. However, during dress rehearsals when Oz was forced to watch the more flirtatious scenes between Damien and Milo, he couldn't help the jealousy that he felt over Damien being a bit too close to Milo.

Fueled by jealousy, Oz tried to spend every waking moment around Milo during rehearsals in order to make sure Damien couldn't make any moves. Oz has been doing this for the entire rehearsal process and he's on his last nerve, but luckily it's opening week and Oz only has to deal with 4 more performances before he'll never have to be in the same room as Damien and Milo ever again.

What's the worst part you might ask? The potential unreciprocated love? If anything happened to Damien, Oz would be forced to perform in front of people? Well, you'd be wrong about all of those things, because the worst part of this whole thing is that Oz isn't even aware of his crush on Milo despite literally losing sleep over it.

All Oz knew was that whenever Damien was hanging around Milo he felt jealous and protective, but whenever Milo and him were alone, he felt butterflies in his stomach. The entire color crew knew about the crush and tried to clue Oz into realizing his feelings but to no avail.

To summarize: Oz is a jealous, exhausted, clueless, and stupid theatre kid who needs a break. He finally got the break he needed in the green room because Damien was running late for the show preparations; Oz would've been more worried if this didn't happen for every show they've done so far.

Monsters were rushing around the room getting costumes on, making sure their makeup was alright, and trying to kill pre-show nerves. One of those monsters was Milo, they were stuck on trying to untangle the hair extension for their costume on the couch that the school has owned for literally centuries. Oz decided to join them in order to tame the beast known as the white extensions.

"Hey, I'm assuming you need help with that?" Oz asks while sitting down on the dusty couch and Milo turns to look at him with an irritated expression. The expression would've given Oz a heart attack months ago, but he has gotten really good at reading the reaper's emotions, so he just started untangling.

"I told Scott to brush it out after last night's show; which he did, but he also shoved it into a plastic bag carelessly-" Milo mutters under their breath while aggressively attacking the hair with a cheap brush their director gave them.

Oz couldn't help but laugh at the occurrence, every single show Milo has had something wrong happen to their costume. The worst was definitely when Damien got too into his acting and set Milo's hair ablaze; luckily it came off as a joke when the stagehand came out with the fire extinguisher.