♡ Young and Unafraid ♡

Summary: Fear and Death have been around ever since mortals were created, which turns out to be a pretty short time compared to other immortals.

A/N: This chapter isn't late per say... it was still posted on the 18th, just 22 hours after it was supposed to lol... I also hate this chapter, okay bye!

Day #18: Reunion

"Nature, what the hell have you been doing this entire time, taking a vacation?!" Was shouted across the meeting room, echoing across the empty arches on the ceiling. Fear finally got woken from the thoughts that were trying to keep him from this dreadful meeting.

There have been nearly a hundred years of famine for the mortals Fear looked over, and the other immortals refused to listen to his suggestions to fix the problem. They just keep blaming each other and pointing fingers until the next meeting ten years later.

Fear didn't even know why he showed up to these meetings anymore, the older immortals assumed they knew all and brushed over his points. It was getting frustrating, so Fear decided it would be best to just never talk during the conferences, slowly gaining the respect of the others.

"What have I been doing?!" Nature responded, her mutual face slightly showing the rage that has been hidden for the past hundred years. "I've been trying to strangle Rain and Sun together to end this famine, don't try to blame this on me when Illness is causing plague after plague!"

"Respectfully Nature, we weren't talking about the plagues," Creation states in a passive-aggressive manner, its grip tightening slightly on its quill. "We were discussing the famine that you have a direct correlation with, now if we can continue being productive, where should we search to find Sun and Rain?"

"To hell for all I know, I've been searching for several decades while my environment is getting destroyed by those mortals!" Nature shouts after collapsing in her chair, finally losing her perfect posture for the first time in this five-hour conference.

"Well Nature-" "If I may explain-" A voice from across the room interrupts Creation and everyone turns their attention to the keeper of the distinct sound, Death themself.

"This famine has caused thousands upon millions of mortals to die, I would know because I had to reap their souls!" Death shouts while standing up from their chair, which felt as though it was forbidden. "I have had to watch children die in their mothers' arms or villages collapse from hunger, and you're too stuck up to try and fix the problem yourself, Nature?"

The room went silent and Fear stared with pity, but with a hint of awe, at Death. Fear and Death were created at the same time alongside the first mortals, however, the two never interacted much for whatever reason. Maybe it was their drastically different perspectives or opinions, or maybe it was the busy work of raising a whole world of mortals.

"With respect coming from the very soul who created you Death," Creation started and every immortal in the room could feel the tension grow heavy. "I believed you would have better manners than shouting and wandering around during a conference, I expect that of everyone in this room."

"And I expect the immortals in this room to actually play their part!" Death shouts out and Fear saw something he never expected to see. Creation expressed emotion, anger to be exact.

"Death, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this conference, don't make me get the guards." Creation warned and Fear watched as Death's eyes shifted from blood red to citrus orange.
"My apologies, but I have been overworked because Nature doesn't have the nerve to fix a problem on her own. Creation, you created and respect those mortals, tell me why you aren't helping them right now?" Death states, knowing very well that the guards were walking toward them.