♡ Behind the Camera ♡

Summary: Milo loves sharing their life with their amazing followers. However, there are some things that even the reapers biggest fans don't know about.

A/N: Day 13 already, Jesus...

Day #13: Secret Relationship

Milo has always put their fans first, whether it came to live streaming every night or constantly posting live updates, the reaper always kept the Milovers up-to-date. Even if it was the most minor thing ever, the fans would be informed... at least that's how it appeared.

To be truthful, Milo has been going out with this guy for five months now. They loved him with all of their heart, but he was really shy around people he didn't know, and that included people online. Oz knew what he was getting into when he agreed to date Milo, but the reaper couldn't bring themselves to announce the boy's presence to their fans.

They didn't want Oz to be bombarded on the few platforms he has by their fans asking questions or flat-out harassing him. Oz didn't deserve that, no one did. So, for the time being, Milo kept quiet and ignored all the fans' questions about their relationship status.

For all the world knew, Milo was single and complacent, and that's all they needed to know. However, it was a bit hard to hide the relationship while the two were on vacation together in a small hotel room.

So Milo set up a live streaming angle in the corner of the hotel room right next to the window for some natural lighting. Most of the room was open for Oz to wander around without being shown on the reaper's stream. So, not thinking much of it, Milo started live streaming after Oz when to pick up dinner.

Everything was going perfectly fine, Milo engaging with their chat and planning out some photoshoots for their Instagram during the vacation. Eventually, Oz returned to the hotel room with some food from an Italian restaurant downstairs, and he handed Milo's food to them, which they gratefully accepted.

Oz ended up sitting down right behind Milo's phone set up so they could still eat together without him showing up on stream. Milo kept listing off some plans with their chat while eating their food with Oz in the background, acting as if no one was behind their setup.

Eventually, Milo made some kind of stupid joke, which made Oz lightly laugh behind the camera. The chat went wild; asking the reaper who was in their hotel room and Oz could see the distress in Milo's eyes after they went a pale orange.

"Calm down chat, it's just your friendly neighborhood spiderman," Oz announces from behind the camera; getting a laugh out of Milo.
Chat got even more confused over this mystery monster kept behind the scenes and practically begged the reaper to let Oz join them on stream. Milo quickly lied and told chat that Oz was just their manager and was working on other important things.

That luckily kept the chat at bay for now, satisfied with the answer Milo gave. However, despite all the work Milo's manager had to do, that didn't stop him from making sly comments to Milo every now and then with a snicker. The reaper just laughed while looking off-camera, being completely authentic, which is something their fans weren't quite used to.

The stream eventually ended after an hour or two and the moment Milo shut off the stream, they logged into Twitter and were greeted with several theories about who the monster behind the camera was. Some people who didn't buy Milo would act like that around their manager while other fans begged everyone else to just drop it.

"So," Oz started, looking up from his phone. "Apparently I'm due for a promotion?"

With that, Milo grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it playfully at their boyfriend, which Oz caught easily due to his insanely fast reflexes.
"Oh shut up," Milo laughs. "I had to come up with a believable lie under pressure, you know I'm such a bad liar."

The two laughed at Milo's statement, remembering the many time's Milo denied their feelings for their current boyfriend. Basically, everyone saw through their lies to the point of their followers picking up that they had a crush on someone, and they didn't even know who Oz was!

"Just come here," Oz says while gesturing for Milo to come closer to him, which they did. The reaper climbed onto the fearlings lap with their legs hanging off of his thigh. Oz wrapped his arms around Milo's waist, and in turn, they leaned their head against Oz's chest.

"I'm sorry..." Milo mumbles out and Oz barely hears his partner. After picking up on what they said, Oz kissed the top of their head before replying, "It's alright hun, really."

He knew how much Milo tried to keep their relationship a secret for Oz's sake. As much as the boy appreciated it, he couldn't help but notice how stressed out it made his partner. Milo would stay up at night surfing gossip sites to make sure no one knew about Oz or dealt with strangers hitting on them because they didn't know any better.

Hiding the relationship was stressing Milo out, which in turn stressed out Oz more than their relationship being public ever would. After Oz returned from his thoughts, he felt something wet on his chest and heard a sniff from the enby in his lap.

"Hey Milo," Oz says while pulling their head away from his chest and wiping the tears off of their face. "It's genuinely alright, you don't have to worry about this. Maybe next stream I can even join you on camera and properly introduce myself to the fans."

"Really?" Milo asks while making eye contact with Oz. "B-but your anxiety, I don't want you to feel pressured to joi-" "Don't worry hun, I don't feel pressured."

That was the last thing they said to each other that night, both just relaxing in the silence and eventually falling asleep on the floor right next to their bed. The next day, Milo was planning their stream where they would officially introduce Oz and they were stressed out.

Oz picked up on this stress and tried to help them as much as possible by cleaning up the room, laying out their schedule, and even helping them out with their hair. Slowly but surely, the time arrived and Milo clicked the start stream button on their phone with Oz right next to them.

The fans immediately connected the dots of Oz being the mystery monster from the day prior and Oz was feeling the pressure he had been waiting for all morning. The more people joined the stream, the more his throat tightened up; he had to get through this though, for Milo.

"Hey guys," Milo greeted in the professional yet relatable way they always did on stream. "I would like to officially introduce you to the mystery manager himself, Oz!"

The reaper pointed over to the boy and he gave a shy wave, before muttering out a small, "You keep telling them that," with a smirk playing on his invisible lips.

Milo quirked their eyebrow as if asking if Oz was sure, the boy just nodded before stating: "I'm Oz, Milo's boyfriend."