Chapter 1 {Uninvited guests}

TW: slight swearing

Its been a few weeks since I took a break from traveling since I felt home sick and started missing my friends and family, originally I was just planning on staying in with my family and just sometimes sleeping over at my best friend Ava's apartment when suddenly Ava got an idea that I should actually become her roommate since she already had a spare bedroom but I honestly think she's only saying that so I could help her pay her rent... but I honestly I think its a better idea rather than someone else paying for my living expenses even though I'm an adult now... so I agreed to her idea even though I think ava is scamming me...

"Ugh..." I groaned,  I opened my eyes and sat up from my comfortable bed

I looked at the clock and it said it's currently 10:30, no matter how much I wanna be a lazy potato and stay at my so so comfortable paradise I call my bed ...I can't.

I have to make sure Ava wakes up in time for her interview since I know for sure she would not wake up in time even if she wanted to..

I finally got up my bed and started stretching my bones until I hear that satisfiying crack of my bones going back to their original places

I then finally walked out of my room and to the kitchen to grab a cold and refreshing cup of water so I can obviously re-hydrate myself as i finally finished my cup of water.

I then started heading towards ava's room without even caring to wake her up since the whole reason im even in her room is so I can wake her up, but to no avail she didn't even wake up from me opening the door I mean it was quite expected since I didn't really like slam the door but anyways I went to her phone which she didn't even put a password on..

I then went to the app called alarms / clock and started putting several alarms that went after each alarm.

I smirked mischeviously after what ive done without regreting it as I exited ava's bedroom and is now sitting on the couch on my phone waiting for the chaos to begin...

A few minutes later while I was scrolled through my phone, I heard Ava's bedroom door knob being twisted open, I look to see her with a tired look on her face, she then looked or... may I say glared at me.

I only returned a her very friendly gesture with a mischevious smile.

Which made me a little guilty for what ive done but if I didn't do that she would be late for her interview so it's a sacrifice that is needed.

After a few minutes into staring at each other, she then broke the staring contest between the two of us so she could finally get something to drink or even eat but to no avail the fridge only had fruits, leftover pizza and a carton of milk.

Which Ava groaned at the sight.

I finally took pity on her and walked to her and gave her a hug from behind which she flinched at as ava then looked towards me with a red tint on her cheeks .

"Sorry i didn't cook in advance, I kinda forgot about that. sorry Ava.." I said with a sad and emphathetic smile

Ava looked away "just eat a apple for now ava, we don't want your stomach to be rumbling during the interview now do we?" I said as I finally stopped hugging her.

"As if an apple would even fill up my tummy!" Ava exclaimed pouting which made chuckle at her response.

"Fine fine i'll buy some groceries later but for now atleast fill your tummy up with any food atleast!" I said rolling my eyes.

"You better not forget my munchie scrunchies! and johnny's yum yums!" Ava exclaimed crossing her arms.

 "yeah yeah don't worry but enough talking you need to get dressed up for your interview!" I said as i grabbed her hand and pulled ava towards her bedroom.