Chapter 14 {Boyfriend}

I open my mouth to speak but no words left my mouth, what was I even supposed to say? we were caught red-handed even if it wasn't what they were really thinking it was.

Without a word needing to be said, Mr. Devon grabbed both mine and Ava's wrists. Pulling both of us closer to him as he slowly backed away from the men standing behind the couch while also insulting the daemos with an angry glare.

Mr. Devon hugged both of us tightly while Mr. Andrew whipped out his phone from his pocket, threatening to call the police which caused me to tense a bit.

"Mr. Andrew, it's really not what you think it is." I tried explaining, I did not want them to actually think we were actually doing something rather inappropriate  just for some cash! but I was merely shushed.

"(Y/N), I know for a fact that you wouldn't do such a thing. Ava must've convinced you to do it." Mr. Andrew spoke with a concerned tone but earned a rather harsh side gaze from Ava when she was put to blame. Though most dumb things were Ava's fault so he wasn't entirely wrong when he did say Ava convinced me to let them stay, though he wasn't technically right too.

A sudden gust of wind caught my attention as the smell of fire covered the air. Asch.

"Let my prisoners go!" Asch stated with a snarl, holding a ball of fire as he furrowed his brows. glaring at Ava's fathers.

'You're just making it worse, you dumbass! ' Having to refrain from biting the inside of my mouth from his idiocy, I would've found this funny with how stupid Asch looked but being to frustrated I couldn't.

I threw a glare at Asch's direction, if he dares to actually use his magic to harm Mr. Andrew and Mr. Devon. He was gonna earn a beating from me today, if he's fortunate I might not use my bat because I swear to god... I don't need more pains in my ass than I already have.

"Is that fire!?" Mr. Andrew widened his eyes alongside Mr. Devon, both their jaws dropping to the floor.

'Shit! shit shit- ' Both me and Ava were panicked, well panicked would be quite the understatement as Ava blurted out whatever came to her mind.

"Leif, knock us out!!"

"Wait- not us!-" Before I could utter another word, Leif already stood behind Ava and her dads. Knocking them out with a clean hit on the back of the head.

Attempting to dodge Leif's attack, I went to the side. Barely dodging it by an inch. Successfully dodging the attack but instead hitting the hard part of the arm rest of the couch when I lost my balance. Making me lose consciousness to a darn arm rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bright and shining light was seen from a distance, catching my attention. It glowed so magically and hyphotically. It was begging for me to follow it, to chase it.

Pushing myself up, my body felt controlled or hyphnotized by the light before I even knew it. My body started to walk by itself, light and slow footsteps slowly coming closer to the light before turning to fast thumping footsteps echoing through the darkness.

My body jolted awake once I reached that light, only for me to immediately groan in pain when my head came in contact with something hard.

"Argh... did you need to headbutt me when I'm trying to wake you up?" Leif muttered, holding his head in pain whilst I held mine aswell in response.

The ringing in my ears calming down a bit and my blurry vision becoming clearer, shutting my eyes. I took a deep breathe before looking at Leif with the most intimidating glare I could muster up at the moment.