Chapter 2 {Not so welcomed roomates}

TW: slight swearing

(E/C): eye color

"That doesn't matter now tell us about your world or we'll-" Asch was supposed to say as he summoned a fireball before quickly getting cutted off by Rhys.

"Your majesty" Rhys eyeid Asch. making Asch only stayed silent, glaring at both Rhys, Ava and me before the fireball in his hands vanished.

I only glared back at him with no words to spare "S-so that fire magis stuff I saw before was real...?" Ava stuttered, tightening her grip on my arms to try and prevent herself from fainting from pure panic and terror.

"Well yeah, I mean if not then what are we seeing right now?" I whispered to Ava stating the obvious with a neutral tone suprisingly calm about this whilst she only panicked even more.

"Yes" Rhys started with a neutral tone as both me and Ava's attention went to him as Rhys continued explaining further "Allow me to explain, we are from another world and go by the name daemos" Rhys explained.

"Your name is daemos?" Ava questioned stupidly as both of you only awaited for an answer from Rhys. I sweatdropped, looking at Ava with a 'Are you serious right now?' look before returning my attention back to Rhys, waiting for his response

"No we are daemos" Rhys explained once more. Ava still didn't understand so she further questioned.

 "You're all named daemos..?" Ava questioned which made you question either you should laugh or mentally face palmed yourself because of the stupid questions i'm letting come out of Ava's mouth.

"No, my name is Rhys" Rhys quickly and patiently responded.

 "Your worl-"

I putted my hand on Ava's mouth before she said anymore dumb questions.

"Ava, their from another planet named daemos and their species is also named daemos.. like how our species are named human and how our planet is named earth" I quickly explained, whispering into her ear whilst looking at her to make sure she actually understood what I said, Ava pondered for a few seconds before giving me a simple nod.

Rhys caught on what I was doing and didn't answer Ava's question as he then further explained "We are from another world, our home is being threatened" Rhys was quickly cut off by my thoughts circulating inside my brain.

 'So their basically asking for help then.. then why would they threaten us when they should be making peace instead, something about this story just seems off and by the way he's speaking so uncertain, it looks like he just made it on the spot '  I eyed at all the boys with disbelief.

 "What?" Ava could only say with an uncertain look upon her face.

"That's right, so we came to earth to learn and discover if this world is suitable for us to move our people here" Rhys explained.

Both me and Ava looked at each other with both uncertain faces before we both heard Noi speak "Wait that's not-" Noi spoke before quickly cut off by getting slapped to the face by Leif before Leif whispered to him with haste.

'Odd, it seems their covering up something..' I raised a brow at this, my suspicions only grew with how suspicious they acted.

"So please can a powerful sorceress and warrior such as you two help us?" Rhys said as they all kneeled except for the hot headed prince.

Ava had a shocked face coaxed with a blush of embarassment to see all of these guys kneel before us even johnny while i just sweat dropped with a neutral face on.

"Hehe... j-just one second.." Ava said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom, before we both entered the bathroom I could hear one of the guys say.