Chapter 7 {Questioning my feelings towards you}

"Jake, what the hell are you doing in Ava's apartment?" I glared at the bewildered man.

"I'm the land lord so I got worried when Mrs. Oats-"

"Oh my- guys! can you do something about your magic to make him forget!?" Ava panicked, wide-eyed at the situation whilst abruptly cutting Jake off.

"Leave it to me" Leif replied, gazing at Ava and me.

Leif knocked Jake out cold, making the man fall to the ground unconscious.

"What did you!?-"

"He's out" Pierce bluntly stated, interrupting Ava's panicking.

"Good job, Leif!" Noi praised Leif, making the man make a smug face.

"Heh I try" Leif replied to the praise he was given.

"Quick! put on your human clothes and get rid of your horns before he wakes up!" Ava quickly instructed with a stern look on her face.

Before anyone could question anything, I quickly explained.

"Just wear it like how you would wear your daemos clothes!"

The frustration was getting to me but I tried remaining grounded and calm.

"Really? I thought there'd be more to it than-"

"Quick! do it!!" Ava's voice cracked in panic.

All of them then began taking of their clothes except for Me, Ava, Noi and Rhys.

"Not here!"

"Not here, idiots!"

Both Me and Ava exclaimed in unison, I looked away, gazing at the wall, feeling embarassed by the situation whilst Ava looked at the ground, flustered at the situation.

"Oh no uhhh-Pierce help me to the outside door quick!" Ava exclaimed

"My name..."

"Just help me!" Ava exclaimed, making Pierce pick her up instead of Jake.

"Not me-Jake!!" Ava yelled out of frustration

"You know what- this is going nowhere..." I grumbled under my breath, scrunching my brows before taking a few steps towards Jake and picking him up with more ease than I thought.

'Damn, he's more lighter than I thought.. '

I could feel eyes, gazing at me that could burn through my skin.

"What?" I glared and scowled at all of them except for Ava, with a threatening voice before quickly sprinting towards the door.

I laid the man down softly and gently on the floor while hearing footsteps approach me from behind.

I looked behind me to see Ava with a worried look on her face, I rose up to my full height from my crouching position, taking subtle steps towards the worried raven haired girl.

"Don't worry we just need to play this off" I putted a hand on both of her shoulders while having a small smile, trying to reassure her.

"How though?" Ava asked looking at me whilst sweat dropping from worry.

"Let's just make it look like we accidently hit him with a door" I suggested before continuing "And when I say by 'we', I mean you" I sneered, pointing towards her.

"What! why me?!" Ava exclaimed with a shocked look plastered on her cute face.

"Because I think he'll believe it more if it's coming from you" I gestured towards her