Chapter 6 {A stroll with Noi}

(F/F) = favorite flavor

I shook my head to get out of my trance, I went towards the stunned Ava and picked her back on her feet before shortly looking towards the cat with a starry like design.

I only looked at it even more confused than before.

"T-that's not a cat i've ever seen-" Ava stuttered, while still being in a shocked trance.

All of saw johnny went up to the cat before they began fighting.

"Fascinating, this spirit looks like a spirit on daemos while the other looks like an e-urth one" Rhys said, squinting his eyes to examine the feline.

"Okay when you mean spirit, do you mean cat? or..?" Ava questioned, whilst I looked towards Asch's direction to see he is in the same shocked trance like Ava.

 All of us looked at Rhys awaiting for his response.

"A what?" Rhys questioned still squinting his eyes but now looking towards Ava's direction.

"A cat" Ava started finally going back to her neutral face.

"So for example johnny's a cat and this new cat is a cat" Ava stated.

I only looked at her with a 'Are you fr' face.

"Wow~ great explanation~" I whispered sarcastically to Ava.

Ava only rolled her eyes in response to my sarcasm.

"What? we call them spirits on daemos, usually they bind on someone and act as guardian of a sort but their uses vary" Rhys explained.

'So this cat is either Asch's guardian or possibly Ava's guardian. but then again this cat comes from daemos so it's mostly likely Asch's guardian ' I placed my hand on my chin still trying to get a grip on the situation on hand.

"Aww~ so this adorable little kitty cat is a guardian?" Ava cooed towards the starry cat, making the cat smile at her before getting interrupted by a skeptical Rhys.

"Spirit" he corrected but was yet again ignored.

 All of us saw the starry cat walk away from Ava and Johnny.

"Not very friendly, are you..." Ava said, dissapointed as she watched the cat go towards Asch.

The cat purred sweetly towards Asch.

"It seems the little kitty cat is fond of Asch though" Ava stated, gazing towards both Asch's direction and the cat.

"It appears so" Pierce bluntly agrees while Asch had a flushed face.

"I-i-ive never seen this spirit in my life.." Asch stuttered out, his face still quite flushed.

"Yet it looks like it knows you though" Ava looked towards Asch.

"I said I don't know it!" Asch yelled angrily.

'mood swings- ' I shrugged before sitting on the couch in amusement.

"Maybe it's just taken a liking to you, I've never seen this spirit before either" Rhys said still trying to figure out an explaination on how a daemos spirit came to earth.

'Wonder how Noi's been doing ' I walked towards my bedroom door, opening it then shutting it behind me.

"Look look! warrior (Y/N)! this magic slab taught me how to wear human clothes!" Noi exclaimed with glee, he gestured towards his pants which was suprisingly on correctly.

"Ah yes, that magic slab is actually called a phone but good job Noi" Noi blushed at the compliment before reverting back.

He rushed out the door to show off to the others with me following him from behind.