Chapter 5 {New companion}

TW: Slight swearing

I was just sitting on Ava's bed sketching on my sketch pad with my pajamas on before hearing Ava suddenly screamed loudly.

'Huh..? Did she see a roach or bug or something? 'I questioned myself, considering on just ignoring it but since the daemos dudes doesn't seem to be anywhere, I thought that was the case.

I got up and approached her bathroom door, knocking on it respectfully since I wouldn't just barge in on her while she's literally naked.

"Ava, you okay in there?" I asked with a soft tone, my eyes filled with confusion.

"No, I am not okay! (Y/N) get in here and you'll know what i mean!!" Ava yelled at me, making me open the door swiftly and quickly to see both Leif and Asch upper half of their bodies stuck in Ava's wall while Ava herself is trying to cover her body up with her hands.

"Both of you, get out" I glared at the two males, annoyed I have to put up with their antics so early.

I went towards Ava's bathroom sink and planning on grabbing Ava's towel before abruptly stopping, when I heard Rhys voice behind me.

"Your majesty and Leif, if you're going to move from one room to the other please go all the way through! being stuck in between uses my magic and-" Rhys abruptly stooped, looking towards Ava's direction before continuing speaking.

"What is she doing?" Rhys asked, confused at what Ava was doing.

'Do these guys seriously not know what a bath is? ' I scrunch my eyebrows at the thought before quickly going towards Ava and handing her a long towel so she could cover up her whole body.

Both Asch and Leif dissapear through the wall once again while I continued helping Ava covering her body in the long towel while still shielding her body from the others gaze.

"Is this also a mixing chamber for potions?" Rhys asked curiosly as he kept gazing upon the bathtub.

'I don't know either to laugh or just be plain dissapointed that Rhys as the smartest of the group not know a bathtub ' I snorted at the thought but everyone was too busy observing the bathtub and talking to each other well except for Ava since she was busy being a blushing and embarassed mess here.

"Hmm but the other method was more fun for me" Leif said nonchalantly, literally appeared out of nowhere.

"The human is drawing more red by the second" Pierce said bluntly, I could only assume the human he was talking about was Ava as she hid behind me with her blushing face.

"Get out!" Ava screamed.

"Why don't you make us?" Asch sneered arrogantly.

"I would kill you if i could but right now i can't!" Ava argued since she can't really move much since if she moved way too much the towel might just drop.

"If she starts to kill him, im going for her!" Leif yelled excitingly, He pulled out his sickles, making me glare at Leif.

"She can't move" Pierce said bluntly.

"That'll make this even more fun!~" Leif said, he was obviously enjoying this.

'Bro seriously..? '

"Guys, I'm now positive I did the clothes wrong.." Noi said groaning in dissapointment while I mentally was laughing my ass of right now even though i have my serious face on the outside.

All of us looked at Noi, he walked near the others before his eyes started sparkling with curiosity, gazing towards me and Ava.

"Woah! what is she doing??" Noi exclaimed even more curious than the others.