Far From Home

I was inspired to do this story by two things.

1) The only existing Ben 10 and JJK story at the moment; Ben 10 Curses is pretty good in terms of potential, but in execution it could be better. Despite that I find the author's effort,user; Bountyodst, to be very admirable, as it has given me the confidence to try my luck as well.

2) Nobara Kugisaki: She's a great character no doubt. Plus she bears traits that are similar to Kid Ben, and I'd definitely love to see how they would interact with that knowledge.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ben 10 or Jujutsu Kaisen in any way. They are both owned by Cartoon Network and Shonen Jump respectively.

(Ultimate Kaisen is also crossposted on Fanfiction and A03).

Enjoy!

Location: Unknown, Somewhere on Earth

Time: Mid-day

It was a calm, sunny day. The weather was cool, and the breeze that came with it brought a soothing feeling to the skin. The surroundings were filled with low but audible murmurs. Our attention is brought to a park, filled with lush green grass and flowers. Though they weren't many trees in sight, they were still a marvel to behold,as they added to the overall beauty of the park.

A butterfly would land on the back of the right hand of an individual who seemed to be male. His face laid flat on the ground, and his arms were outstretched, almost like he was sleeping. This individual was positioned in the middle of the grass but no one else was around him. With a stir and a mild groan, the individual gradually got to his feet, causing the butterfly to leave. Now standing with his left hand scratching his head lightly,the individual's appearance was more evident.

He was a young man, no older than 16. He had combed brown hair, green eyes, slightly pale skin, and had a semi-athletic build. He wore a a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes on his left sleeve and the number 10 on the right, white socks, and black and white Converse-style shoes. As he brought his left hand to the bridge of his nose, on it is an object that can grab one's attention easily. A gauntlet-like band with a dark green color scheme. It contains a black rectangular button and wrist couplings, extending up to almost half of the boy's arm or forearm. In the middle was a central core that took the form of a green hourglass symbol with black outlines.

This boy was none other than Ben Tennyson and his rather strange device was known as the Ultimatrix,a device of alien origin that grants it's wearer the ability to transform into various alien species. Ben then suddenly groaned.

"I thought waking up in the afterlife was meant to be pleasant. Instead it feels like I barely got enough sleep." Ben eyes which were once squinted, were now opened normally. Upon taking in his new surroundings however, his eyes widened considerably.

"Ok, this is definitely not the afterlife. Looks more like Earth. Question is, where on Earth am I?" Asked Ben to no one in particular. He then began to look around but saw no one nearby.

"Plus isn't it supposed to be nighttime? Huh, something's definitely not right." With a defeated sigh,Ben began to walk away from the middle of the park.

"Might as well look around. Hopefully I'm still in Bellwood."

After a minute of walking,Ben came to a stop at sidewalk where he saw people walking by.

"At least there's people nearby. Though,I don't think I'm exactly in Kansas anymore." As he said this, he looked up to spot a few billboard signs written in Japanese Kanji. Each of them either had a product on it or a female on it.