A New Team

Location: Tokyo,Japan

It was a warm,sunny day in the streets of Tokyo. There was peace and harmony as the nearby pedestrians went on with their daily activities.

"The train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa is now arriving at Track 1." Said the voice of a female train conductor.

"For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line." Standing below a signboard that seemed to be a pony made up of multicolored marbles was a young, teenage girl. She was relatively short with a slim figure. She has mid-length orange hair that reaches to her neck that is styled with bangs that cover the left side of her forehead. She also had orange eyes, long eyelashes, and thin eyebrows of the same color. She had on a pick backpack.

She wore the jujutsu school uniform, which consisted of a dark blue gakuran-style top (a button-down jacket) and a long matching skirt that reaches to just above her knees. She also sports black stockings and brown shoes along with a signature brown belt.

"Saori.I'm here." Said the girl as she held the handles of her backpack tight without moving from her position. They were numerous civilians in front of her and at her sides. They were all absorbed in their activities, which variated from either reaching their destination, stopping to take photos with each other, buying and eating pastries. All just to name a few.

"I'm in Tokyo!"

Not too far away from where the girl was, the three teens stood beside each other. Both Ben and Yuji had worn completely different clothes from their casual attire,as they now sported the jujutsu uniform.

Yuji wore a black long sleeve shirt resembling a gakuran over a red hoodie, black pants, and red shoes. He was leaning back on a very short steel railing that was brown in color. In his right hand was a blue popsicle stick.

Ben's attire was evidently inspired by Yuji's,as it beared nearly the exact same design. The difference was in the hoodie he wore underneath, which was a white hooded jacket with green stripes on both arms. Inside the hood was the number '10' written in green.

The left sleeve of his hoodie however,was most likely tucked in,as underneath the black long sleeved shirt was the Ultimatrix,just slightly exposed. He and Megumi stood at opposite sides of Yuji slightly away from the railing. Ben put his hands in his pocket while Megumi put his left hand on his waist.

"How are they only four first years? Isn't that few?" Yuji asked Megumi.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Asked Megumi rhetorically as Yuji began to nibble on the top of the popsicle.

"Nope." Replied Yuji.

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." Said Megumi.

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?" Asked Yuji.

"Their entry was decided a while ago.. You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances." Answered Megumi.

"You can say that again." Said Ben with a smirk.

"Sorry for the wait." Said Satoru with a smile as he came out from a building in front of the trio, waving at them.

"Oh?" Said Satoru in surprise as he took in Ben and Yuji's new appearance.

"Your uniforms made it in time,I see." Said Satoru with delight.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit." Said a smiling Yuji.

"Same. Though I can't help but notice that it's different from Fushiguro's." Said Ben with a devious smirk.

"Yeah, you're right. It has a hood for one." Said Yuji as he looked towards Satoru.