Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 1

Both Ben and Yuji were taken aback by Megumi's declaration.

"Wait,really, I'm just fine!" Said Yuji as he lifted up his hands in an attempt to convince Megumi. Sukuna's markings gradually began to disappear.

"More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's go to a hospital." By now, the markings had completely disappeared from Yuji's body. Ben and Megumi gritted their teeth as their body's shook slightly. This was due to them feeling uncertain about whether or not it was truly Yuji that was talking to them. Megumi gradually began to close the distance between his clenched fists, and Ben looked at him once more.

"Fushiguro,wa.."

"What's the situation?" Ben's and Megumi's eyes widened respectively upon hearing those words,as they knew who the voice belonged to. Both teens then turned their heads to the side, and their eyes fell on none other than Satoru. His dressing this time was quite different from when Ben had first met him.

Now Satoru was sporting a black blindfold and black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots. Satoru's hands were inside the front pocket of the jacket, and over his right hand was a white bag.

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" Asked a surprised Megumi as he unclenched his fists,thus causing the dark aura to disappear.

"Hey" Said Satoru with a smile and his left hand held up.

"I wasn't planning on coming." He then dropped his hand and bent down a little.

"But man, you're roughed up." He then looked at a perplexed Ben.

"But you don't even have a scratch,so that's no fun." A grin then formed on his face as he brought out a white phone from his left pocket.

"You however Megumi. I'm definitely showing this to the second-years." He then began to take rapid photos with flash, and moving from side to side in the process. This caused Megumi to use the inside of his right hand to shield his eyes as he looked away from Satoru.

"Face this way." This caused Ben to frown in annoyance, and Yuji to look at him with confusion.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special grade curse object gone missing." Satoru had stopped taking photos of Megumi and seemed to be sending them to the 'second-years' as he said he would. All three boys looked solely at him.

"So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." He then looked away from his phone to Megumi.

"So,did you find it." Asked Satoru, causing the teen to look at the ground. Ben's expression changed into a somber one.

"Um..." Began Yuji weakly and his hand slightly outstretched. Satoru looked at Yuji with confusion.

"Sorry, but I ate it." Said Yuji sheepishly as he pointed at himself. Satoru's mouth was opened in a smile of disbelief, and he didn't speak for up to three seconds.

"For real?" He said.

"For real." Said Ben,Megumi and Yuji in unison. Satoru then put his phone in his pocket, and leaned sideways,as if closely inspecting Yuji. He would take this a step further by walking towards Yuji, and standing in front of him, just a few inches away from his face, much to Yuji's surprise. Satoru would then cup his left hand under his chin as he looked at Yuji inquisitively. All Yuji could do was blink in confusion as sweat slowly began to drop from the right side of his cheek.

"Heh heh." Chuckled Satoru with a smirk as he dropped his hand.

"Damn,it really did combine with you. That's hilarious." He then walked away from Yuji until he was directly in front of him, Megumi and Ben. He then turned slightly to face Yuji.