An Unusual Encounter

The golden rays of the glorious sunshine set down a sense of warmth and comfort as the residents of Sendai City went on with their daily activities. Even amongst those who had a predisposed disposition that today wouldn't amount to much, some of them dared to hope that perhaps today would bring with it worthwhile merits. And for those who were greatly pessimistic,they dared to hope that perhaps today would be slightly more tolerable than the last.

But for our young hero, Ben Tennyson, he dared to hope that today would be far greater than the last. And nothing highlighted his optimism better than the joy he took with performing complex maneuvers as Big Chill across the sky.

Though eager to reach Jujutsu Tech as soon as possible, Big Chill didn't let that deter him from taking joy in maintaining his slow flight speed across the skies. The reason being that this had been the first time in days since Ben had used the Ultimatrix, and he always found flying to be one of his greatest delights with his powers.

Using Big Chill over Jetray, his fastest transformation, also came with it's merits. Due to Big Chill's intangibility, he could blend with the sky and clouds, and go to his destination almost unnoticed. Even when they were a few civilians who looked up and noticed his slightly transparent silhouette, they would brush it off as nothing, and go on with their activities.

After spending a few minutes of flight,Big Chill, upon reaching his destination, would descend downwards while still maintaining his intangibility. Now hovering directly above the entrance,Big Chill would land in front of it and become visible again. Upon folding his wings back into a cloak,a bright flash of green would engulf Big Chill, and once it died down,Ben would stand in his place.

With a smile on his face,Ben would walk into the compound, while occasionally looking from side to side incase anyone was nearby. After a few moments of walking,Ben stood at the entrance of the hut where Masamichi normally resided.

"Looks like no one's around. I might have to look deeper inside the campus." Noted Ben with his left finger cupped under his chin briefly. Dropping his hand in order to put it in his pockets,Ben would leave the hut with a smile on his face.

"And I think I know just where to look."

The setting was a forest with stone statues designed in the form of lanterns placed from side to side. On the road where the statues were placed opposite of were three individuals. Two whom were instantly recognizable.

The first, Megumi,wore a tracksuit jacket zipped up in the middle. It was mostly black, including the pants, with only the top half of his chest and the entirety of his back being blue.

The second,Nobara,wore a tracksuit as well. Her's being a white hoodie also zipped up in the middle, with a horizontal black design placed across her chest to her back. The design was adorned with white flowers, and just like Megumi, her pants were black.

The third,a girl,who was around Nobara's height,thus making her shorter than had a tall athletic build, along with small golden eyes and dark green hair which was tied into a short ponytail. She had fringes of hair over her forehead with smaller strands framing her cheeks and used to sport a pair of dark pink glasses.

She also wore a purple tracksuit with tan shorts over her leggings. She also held causally a brown bo-staff with her right hand, even placing it atop her right shoulder.

'Is she one of the students?' Thought Ben to himself as he stood behind a tree which was a few feet away from the trio who seemed to be in a deep discussion.

'I've never seen her before. Though to be fair,I haven't seen any other student outside Fushiguro.' A small smile formed on Ben's lips with that recollection.