Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2

Guilt and self loathing were the emotions that plagued Yuji. Though one would initially expect the reason behind it to be from his experience just a few hours before, that wasn't the case.

Once he regained consciousness,he found himself detained to a chair, unable to move his hands due to them being tied behind said chair. He was in a room lit with numerous yellow laterns on the floor encased in glass . The walls were covered with numerous papers all written in Japanese Kanji, but that wasn't even the most unsettling part. That honor belonged to the man who brought him here; Satoru Gojo.

Satoru sat directly in front of him with his chair turned backwards, allowing him to rest his hands on the top. His ever-present grin and laid back tone only added to the tension Yuji felt once he explained his current predicament to him.

Due to now becoming the vessel of Sukuna after ingesting the latter's fingers, Satoru's superiors had demanded for Yuji's execution immediately. The only reason why it hadn't taken effect yet was because Satoru had asked for it to be suspended in order to reach an agreement with Yuji. Yuji was presented two choices; To either die by Satoru's hand there and then,or to help them gather and ingest all of Sukuna's fingers and then meet his end.

Why the second option existed was because the cursed object of Sukuna's fingers was so powerful that it was impossible to destroy. However, with the presence of Yuji as his vessel,if the former were to be destroyed after ingesting all the fingers, Sukuna and his powers would be gone forever.

As stated earlier, this was not the primary source of Yuji's despair, even though it would make sense if it was. Rather, after being released by Satoru in order for him to come to a decision on his own terms,Yuji had met up with his friends, Setsuko and Takeshi,or as Yuji calls them,Sasaki- Senpai and Iguchi-Senpai.

The duo were in the home of Setsuko, having been admitted from the hospital as their injuries were minor, and even then, it was only Takeshi that sustained any. Even though this was a desirable outcome in that their lives were not lost,or hindered in anyway,Yuji still blamed himself for putting them in danger in the first place due to giving them Sukuna's finger to keep hold of. Despite their attempts to comfort and assure Yuji, the latter departed with a obviously forced smile,as deep down,he had sunken into more despair than when he had come to see them.

Now in present time, during the day,Yuji is seen sitting on a bench with his usual attire, the only difference being that his hood is green, not yellow. As Yuji sat on the right side of the bench, sitting on the left side was Satoru. Satoru sat with his legs crossed, which was in deep contrast to Yuji's opened legs. They sat in front of a wide,three story building that was black with blue roofings.

"Who passed away?" Asked Satoru.

"My Grandpa. Although he was like a father to me." Replied Yuji sadly.

"I see. Sorry it happened at a time like that." Said Satoru sincerely. For a brief moment, there was silence between the two.

"So have you decided what you want to do?" Asked Satoru.

"Are casualties like these from curses pretty common?" Asked a reluctant Yuji.

"This one was a rather exceptional case. But in terms of the damage,it happens all the time." Began Satoru.

"It's a good night when someone dies a normal death after encountering a curse. Finding a body that's all torn apart is on the better end of the outcomes." Yuji gulped as he looked at Satoru with evident discomfort. Eventually,he looked away to the ground.

"If you plan to hunt down Sukuna, you're going to witness some gruesome scenes, and I can't guarantee you won't end up that way yourself." Said Satoru as he placed his right index finger underneath his nose as he smiled.