Those Whom Prey On The Weak

It was daytime, though the sun was obstructed by passing clouds. Thus making the temperature of the city cool.

The section of the city our attention is brought to is the compound of a highschool. Specifically,a sidewalk the same texture of the floor was placed close to the left side of the school's main building. And to the left side of the sidewalk itself,a steel wall stood firm in-between the trees of a nearby park.

"He was totally ogling my breasts!" Shouted the voice of a girl accusingly.

A fist connected to the face of a boy, causing his back to hit the metal wall, and slump on it untill he sat on the ground.

The boy in question who was attacked was the same boy who had met Mahito. Only this time in different clothing; a white short-sleeved shirt and black pencil jeans.

He placed his right hand on his cheek which was punched, gritting his teeth in frustration as he felt a sharp pain, which made him realize that it was already bruised.

His assailants; Three teenage boys dressed in the same uniform as him, and standing in the middle of them a girl. Though their appearance was shrouded due to the shadow cast by the building behind them.

"She does have a huge rack,so they bounce when she runs." Said the voice of one of the boys mockingly, causing another to laugh.

"I get why you'd do it, Yoshino." Said another boy, revealing the currently assaulted boy's name to be Yoshino. The three boys and girl then began to laugh at his predicament, causing Yoshino to look at them with even more frustration.

'If there was a button that would make everyone I hate die, I probably wouldn't push it' Thought Yoshino.

Due to Yoshino's intense gaze at his assailants, their physical features were now revealed.

Standing to his far left was a huge boy,both in size and height. His skin was light brown in complexion,and his hair was black and in a mullet. His shirt was long sleeved.

Standing to this boy's right very closely,was a slim boy whom despite being shorter,was the second tallest amongst the four teens. His complexion was white, and his hair was brown, and styled in a manner similar to bangs, though only a strand of it was on his face. Specifically, above his left eye. His shirt was short sleeved.

Standing to this boy's right was the girl. She was the shortest amongst all of them, including Yoshino. She wore the same uniform as the boys, only with a knee length skirt in substitute of their jeans. Her complexion was white and her hair was brown, falling all the way to her shoulder. Her shirt was short sleeved.

Standing to her right was the third boy. He was slightly shorter than the second one,had brown skin and black combed hair. His shirt was short sleeved.

Aside from the color of their eyes being black,they also shared another thing in common. A look of contempt towards Yoshino that would be replaced with delight at his pain.

A shared expression that wouldn't last for long,as the third boy would hover his hands close to his chest, and begin to squeeze his palms with a perverted grin on his face.

"Gross!" Shouted the girl as she looked at the boy with disgust. His less than subtle hints at groping her getting under her skin.

"Shut up, you guys." Said the boy at far left, while still looking at Yoshino with a smile. As such, both teens directed their attention back to Yoshino.

'But if there was a button that would make everyone who hated me die' As the boy began to laugh, Yoshino's vision become clouded with a blood-red mist,an allusion to his growing rage.