First Mission Part 1

The sky was completely cloudy as it began to rain. Ben, Yuji, Megumi and Nobara all stood outside a wide two story building that was grey in color. In front of them was a man with black hair, curved black eyebrows, sunken cheeks, and glasses. The man also wore a black long sleeved suit over a button down shirt and a black tie, black pants, and black shoes. This was Kiyotaka Ijichi, their current instructor.

"Our window verified the curse womb three hours ago." Began Kiyotaka with his hands behind his back and his body arched to the side as he stood in front of the teens. All five of them looked towards the building.

"Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated,they made the call to seal off the center." Behind the five was two ambulance vans with some of it's officials outside as they also looked towards the building.

"Citizens within a 500 meter radius have also been evacuated,as well."

"Ijichi, question." Began Yuji as he raised up his left hand.

"What's a 'window' here?"

"A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers, though." Explained Kiyotaka.

"Oh,ok." Said Yuji.

"Let's continue." Began Kiyotaka.

"Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the curse womb. If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses,we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit."

'Special-grade...' Thought Nobara. Yuji then stood in front of Ben who stood beside Nobara and Megumi.

"Hey, so...I still don't really understand what 'special grade' means." Asked Yuji, which caused Nobara and Megumi to sigh,the former of disbelief and the other of disappointment.

"Hey, don't be like that, guys. I don't know much about this stuff either." Said Ben in Yuji's defense.

"Then allow me to explain it so even idiots can understand." Said Kiyotaka, causing Ben to frown.

"First there's Grade 4: A wooden bat is enough for them. Grade 3:If you have a handgun, you can rest easy. Grade 2: It'll be a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1: Even a tank may be insufficient. Then there's special grade. Let's say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs."

"That's real bad!" Said a distressed Yuji. Megumi and Nobara looked worried while Ben looked serious.

"Normally a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. On a day like today, that would be Gojo-sensei." Explained Megumi.

"I-I see." Said Yuji before turning back.

"So where is Gojo-sensei?" Asked Yuji.

"Away on business." Replied Megumi.

"Huh?" Said a confused Yuji.

"He's not someone who should be loafing around at school in the first place." Explained Megumi.

Flashback

Satoru was seen leaving through the entrance of the school. With his back turned to Megumi,he waved at him.

"Don't expect any souvenirs." Said Satoru with a smile.

Flashback End

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business." Explained Kiyotaka as he turned to face the four of them directly.

"You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power." He then shifted the bridge of his glasses before looking at them directly.

'The current case, however,is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances." Warned Kiyotaka.