Samartha knows Ansem the wise

Meanwhile at the castle of the crystal*

Savy looks through the books*

Issac: What are you doing?

Savy looks down: Trying to find an ancestor book of our ancestors.

Smarty- Oh God....

Zack: Hey if you find it, maybe you can find out who mom's father is.

Savy: Yeah I really want to know who he is.

Samartha sweats: Mom's dad, that may be a waste of time for us.

Smarty- Why are you sweating then ?

Samartha: It's getting a bit hot in here.

Savy: *sighs* Not here. I'll check the other library room. *as she went*

Isaac: Sis, are you hiding something from us?

Samartha: No no, why would you suggest that?

Smarty- Fess up Sam. I know when you're lying

Samartha: Look, we know who Savy's grandpa is.

Smarty- Then who is it ?!

Derek: If we tell you guys, will you promise not to tell Savy, otherwise she'll be in danger.

Smarty- Just tell us already or I'll tell Savy !

Samartha looks down: The truth is... Mom's dad left to seal up the 8th galaxy.

Smarty- What?! Why didn't you tell us ?! Remember the last time you kied to Savy about Chucky ?! Because eyou wanted to keep Chucky a secret ?! Well guess what ?! She was in danger because you are a liar !

Derek: You don't know what's in the 8th galaxy!

They listened*

Wheezy: What's in the 8th galaxy?

Samartha: Our grandpa Ansem the wise is the king of Radiant garden planet, he was the one who learned how to make a powerful chaos heart that he made that can Savy can learn to unlock ten kinds of powerful wings with great powers, however, these guys called the Organization 13 want it for something evil

Smarty- Okay not only you guys are hiding secrets but you are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS !!!!

Samartha: Can we please finish?

Smarty glared

Samartha: After they took Grandma away, Ansem came to our galaxy to see Savy, Issac, Vincent and Zack born. But after seeing Savy had a sick heart, he put the powerful chaos heart in her to survive, he was worried that the heartless would come after her.

Issac: Heartless? What are they?

Derek: Scary monsters with hearts crossed out.

Smarty - Okay. Now not only you guys are keeping secrets but YOU ARE BIG FAT PATHOLOGICAL LIARS !!

They started yelling at them

Issac: Where's grandpa now?!

Derek looks down: Ansem told us that he has hidden a book that will unlock the 8th galaxy and has other different spells, he told me and Samartha to never tell you all the truth, otherwise Savy is done for. So he left to seal off the 8th galaxy, we haven't heard him ever since.

Samartha: He also used his powers to make sure you don't remember the 8th galaxy or grandpa, including Void, Darkness and his children, except me and Derek.

Smarty- This is ALL YOUR AND SAMARTHAS FAULT !!!

Samartha: Look do you want to lose Savy completely!?

Smarty looks at her*

Derek: We don't know what the Organization 13 will do to Savy like what they did to Grandma, but Savy is special for all of us.

Smarty- Well... You two are nothing but screw ups ! You lied to her about chucky ! She got mind controlled ! And you lied to her about this ! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT FILTHY BACKSTABBING SECRET KEEPING PATHOLOGICAL LIARS !!

Samartha and Derek looked down*

Savy came: I found it! *looks* Smarty? What's going on? Why is Derek and Samartha sad?

Smarty glared at Derek and Samartha- disappointedly.

Smarty- Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING at all.....

He then leaves full of anger and betrayal.

Savy: What happened?

Derek: He called us liars after we told you about Chucky.

Savy looks down: I see.... I'll be in my room. *as she leaves*

Ruby, Mr. Kat and Misha followed her*

Crystal -( To Derek ) Big fat snitch.

Derek: Blame it on the liar who is trying to protect her little sister. *as he went to his room*

Samartha covered her eyes and left*

Crystal- Go ahead and cry like little babies. You are the ones who LIED to her !!

Zack: Ansem the wise.... That's a cool name.. I wish we could've seen him again...

Crystal - We'll. I can tell you this though : Derek and Samartha ruined everything --AGAIN !!!

The siblings are sad*

With Savy, she looks at the ancestor history book*

Smarty- comes in to get his watch

Savy feels sad*

Smarty looks

Savy: I couldn't find the page where mom's father is.

Smarty- Hmm .. maybe it's for a good reason

Savy: *Sigh* Even though I couldn't find out who grandpa is, I bet he was trying to protect me, is that why your angry at my siblings?

Smarty- I can't explain that....

Savy: Honey, look at me.

He looks at her

Savy: Even though if my family is hiding secrets from me, there's no reason to yell at them, they were just trying to protect me.

Smarty- I know....