SkekNik and Roy's wedding

It was late at night, and Atomic Skull angrily walks down the street*

???- Well well well ! Someone's got a pouty face !

Atomic Skull: Who said that?

Lila came out with Sneaks on her shoulder*

Atomic Skull: Who are you two?

Lila- I'm Lila and this is my little pet friend Sneaks

Sneaks: Sup dude?

Atomic- what do you guys want ?

Lila- Easy , we want you to meet someone.... Special. Even above Royalty

Atomic Skull: What does he want from me?

Lila- He can help you make Joanna love you

Atomic skull smirks: I love that.....

Lila- But the thing is. He is a mighty deal maker. In order to give you what you want , you have to give him what he wants

Atomic Skull: Which is?

Lila- He'll explain everything to you. All you have to do is come with us

Atomic Skull: Of course...

They lead him to their boss*

The next morning at the castle of the crystal*

SkekNik is getting ready for the wedding, SkekSizzle is going to be the maid of honor.

SkekNik: I'm so happy I'm going to be married!

SkekSizzle: Yep. I hope I catch the bouquet.

SkekTemp: Yeah!

SkekNik: Okay, I'm ready.

At the wedding room, Roy stands at the altar*

Arabella- I'm gonna be honest : This wedding is POINTLESS !!!

Tigs- Then why are you smiling then ?

Arabella- Because I want to be a bad bitch just by smiling like a liar at my LEAST favorite niece's wedding.

Malikai chuckles: Oh sis.

Arabella giggles*

The wedding music plays, SkekBelle and SkekEtte throws petals down the aisle as SkekNik came out*

Maura- I hate those brats.......

SkekNik made it to the altar and stands in front of Roy*

SkekZok: Ahem, dearly beloved, we are gathered here to join these two together in holy marriage. Do you SkekNik take Roy to be your husband?

SkekNik: I do.

SkekZok: And do you Roy take SkekNik to be your wife?

Roy- I do.

SkekZok: Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.

They kisses and everyone cheers.

Time skip....

Maura couldn't help but glare at SkekEtte SkekBelle and the little children

Maura- I wish I told John I HATE children....

SkekNa sighed: There goes my little girl.

Maura- Good for you you want a cookie for that ? Kids are a pain anyways....

SkekNik and Roy danced happily*

SkekNa: Don't say that, he wants to help you get through this.

Maura- No, I'm really being seriois and honest here. I Really really don't like kids. Or the idea of having them..

SkekNan: But you told John that your pregnant.

Maura- And I am pregnant. The test is positive. But I never wanted any kids. I was dumb to let myself get pregnant.

SkekNa: Hey, I know raising a kid might be hard, but maybe we can help you, what do you say?

Maura looks away and sighs

Maura- Fine... I guess...

SkekNan pats her back*

Meanwhile at Antarctica, there is a frozen cave with a frozen Xenomorph in it*

Covered and frozen in ice , a finger from the bigger Queen's top right hand twitches meaning she will thaw out form the ice soon.

The End