Home sweet home

I woke up from the most peaceful sleep, I have had this whole week and that made me feel way more refreshed and happier, which made it easier for me to get ready for the day I headed straight to the shower and got my hair products out and washed my hair which killed my hands quite literally, I done the rest of my shower routine and came out.

I decided that today my hair is going in a bun nothing stressful unless the rubber band breaks and all I could do is pray it doesn't. I slick my hair up which only took me two attempts which is shocking, I get my skincare products out I decided I'm only going to wear lipgloss and clear mascara, because im definitely going to rip out my lash extensions out of stress , I get my outfit out and change into it I then get a text from Xavier.

Xavier😒
Xavier: good morning

Monet: hey hru

Xavier: I'm good you

Monet: I'm great acc everything is going smoothly which is good but quite worrying yk .

Xavier: I get you I'm going to leave u so u can focus have a safe trip and text me when ur there byee

Monet: thanks I'll make sure to text you bye bye

Great now let me pack away the rest of the gifts and my shoes ten minutes later I was done and ready to go I sprayed my perfume on and texted the group chat to see if they were ready, which is when I saw it was around 10:15 which means Okoye will be here in 15 minutes so they need to hurry.

Finally, I hear the girls outside my door I open it and tell them we need to check out and go to the hotel car park we get the elevator and press 0 when we get to the ground floor we check out the hotel and go to the car park at the back, and wait until I hear a strong wooshing sound which practically tells me Okoye was here.

I see the ship hover above us that's when

"What the actual hell is that?" Daria asks

"No way that's our plane to our holiday?" Irvnia states

"For real." Chrystal joins in

But me and Ayesha just look at each other, and smile.

"Shut up all of you this is our flight so deal with it," I shout over the loud sound of the ship

I slowly feel myself and the rest of us being lifted with our luggage onto the ship and when we get up there I was greeted by the one and only Okoye, "so you finally remember your home country." Okoye states

"Come on Okoye you know it's not like that and I'm here now with some guests as well do you know the plan for our journey?" I ask

"Of course, I do Nakia told me everything ok so sit down will be home shortly." Okoye states

I do as I'm told because it's literally Okoye I see my friends looking at me in utter bewilderment but they couldn't do anything but sit, and even at that they fell asleep through the whole journey which helped me think and look forward to the new journey we get there around 5:30 pm and I quickly wake my friends up as we get down the heat of Wakanda greets me straight away.

We take our stuff and I tell them to wait for me I quickly grab Okoye and ask her for the keys to me and Nakia's apartment she tells me that it's in Shuri's lab and all I could do was pray she isn't there because I can not have a conversation now, I walk down the hall to look for her Lab I finally find the lab and walk towards it as the door slides open and lights Brighten.

Impressive I think to myself now time for me to look for these keys real quick. After searching for them for what felt like hours, I finally find them I quickly run out and get back out to see Okoye and my friends in the car with all our stuff in the back I get in front and we slowly move away from the palace. After talking and looking out the window we finally get to the apartment Okoye hands me a box and tells me to open it inside we say our goodbyes to Okoye and enter the apartment.

I tell them to pick a room since there's enough for all of us I drag my stuff into my old room and I decide to change into my PJs and get on my bed. I remember the box and open the box with my old Kimoyo beads in it, and I quickly put them on and set the box aside that's when I remember I told Xavier I would text him but I decided to face time him instead of just texting him.
Ring ring

Hey Monet how are you

I'm great Xavier what about you

I'm good chilling in Chicago whilst your on holiday living it up

Well I see your jealous of me Xavier

Of course, I am Monet

I am also so jet-lagged right now, but I can not sleep for the life of me

We end up talking for hours after a while we end the call and I get up to grab my charger from Ayesha I quickly put on my robe and walk out of the room but then I realise the doors open.

I swear I closed the door I go up to close it and walk back to Ayesha's room I grab my charger and quickly leave since she sleeping already. I walk back into my room and realize my lights are on

what the hell is going on? I whisper to myself
I call out my friend's names no one replies I turn round to see someone in front of me
"What the hell are you doing in my room, what the hell are you doing in my apartment?" I whisper as I close the door