42

Seungmin
Hyunjin

Hyunjin
Good morning Seungmin

Seungmin
Yeah good morning

Hyunjin
Is there something you want to talk about?

Seungmin
Oh yeah
Are you busy today?

Hyunjin
No I don't think so
I have the day off of work today.

Seungmin
Do you think your friends are busy?

Hyunjin
My friends? Like Felix and Jisung?

Seungmin
No your other friends
The ones you said wanted to meet me.

Hyunjin
You want to meet them?
I thought you said you needed some time first.

Seungmin
I had time. I think I want to meet them.

Hyunjn
I'll see what they're doing today if you're positive
Are you absolutely sure?
You can back out.

Seungmin
I'm sure. I did some thinking yesterday

Hyunjin
I'll take your word

Seungmin
If they're busy today then you should just come over
I miss you

Hyunjin
You miss me?

Seungmin
Yes, I just said that.
Just scroll up

Hyunjin
I miss you too
My friends said they're free today

Seungmin
Yay

Hyunjin
I'll come pick you up in...an hour? Good?

Seungmin
Good

Hyunjin
See you soon <3

Seungmin
Bye

✨✨✨

A smile rested on Hyunjin's lips as he stared down at Seungmin's last message. He couldn't help but laugh at how blunt Seungmin always was. But no matter how uninterested the last message seemed, Hyunjin was happy. He was happy because of one little thing: Seungmin said he missed him.

Hyunjin never had a problem with the fact that his boyfriend was more on the reserved side. He was well aware of that before they started dating. It was the small thinks like getting a letter or Seungmin saying I miss you that made him feel so special. He didn't need extra gestures to know that Seungmin cared about him, however, the reassurance was always nice.

"Mom," Hyunjin called out as he sat down next to his mother at the dining room table.

The woman held up a finger and finished reading the page of the book open in front of her. "Yes, Hyunjin?" She asked before closing the book.

"Can I go to Chan's for a few hours?"

"I always though you'd outgrow those friends..." she muttered, "but I guess that'd be alright."

A small smile formed on Hyunjin's face. His mother always tried to pretend like she didn't approve of Hyunjin's friends because they were older than him. Even though they only graduated one year before he would, she said they would be bad influences on him. "What do you have against Chan?" He asked.

"Honey, he's a producer, that isn't a real job."

Hyunjin scoffed at her words, "okay it isn't a promising job—but Chan has been doing pretty good. He makes enough to live off of...I think that's pretty good."