Ch - 2. A Mischievous Guide

Muskaan
[YIZHAN-Wattpad]
•••••••••

The bus finally arrived at the residence where they would stay, it was a spacious and elegant house, because they were invited by the prime minister, the treatment that would be given to them was the best, everyone got off the bus, Zhan and Chu Yue had stayed. Finally, because Chu Yue had misplaced her mobile, Zhan carefully and slowly began to approach the bus steps, but because he did not know that place, he ended up taking a false step, Zhan fell forward from inside the bus towards outside, his lips opened but he could not make a single sound due to the fear he felt at that moment, someone's arms managed to trap his body preventing before an accident happening.

- Are you okay?...- Yibo spoke into his ear.

- Yes...- Zhan trembled as he smiled.- Thank you!...

- Zhan Zhan!...- Chu Yue yelled as he ran towards him.- Heavens!...forgive me...l shouldn't have neglected...

- No Huan Huan...I'm the one who's sorry...- Zhan smiled.- I shouldn't have rushed...- He was still attached to Yibo's shoulders.

- Hey guide!... - Yibo kept holding Zhan's waist while frowning.- Be more careful next time... don't leave him alone...

- Thank you for your advice!- Chu Yue made a face.- Will you please let go?...

- Ah!...- Yibo moved away quickly and smiled at Zhan.- I'm sorry... I just...

- Thank you for helping me!...- Zhan smiled and bowed slightly.

- Let's go inside...- Chu Yue took Zhan's arm.- You must call your parents and then rest...- He began to walk with Zhan.

- Xiao Zhan!...Right?.- Yibo called him.

- That's right!...- Zhan turned to where the voice came from.- Wang Yibo... right?...

- It's my name...- Yibo smiled flirtatiously and Chu Yue frowned.- I'll be here early tomorrow...we'll start your tour...rest...- He look at Chu Yue and draw a half smile.- You also rests... guide...hau...- He imitated the barking of a dog.

- Bitch will be your ma....

- Peng Chu Yue!...- Zhan scolded while laughing.

- Are you scolding me but what that idiot says is funny to you?...it's not fair Zhan Zhan...

- Let's go!...- Zhan smiled as he pulled his arm.- Let's rest...

Yibo stood leaning on the bus smiling as he watched those boys walk away, he gently bit his lip as he fixed his gaze on the black- haired boy, for him, it was the first time he had seen such beauty in a person in his 21 years for the first time felt emotion when meeting a person, above all he experienced the anxiety of waiting for time to pass so that he could see that someone again.

*
*
*

After having talked with his parents and having gone through an exhaustive interrogation, Zhan dined with his classmates, the rooms were divided for 3 people, so Zhan, Zhuo Cheng and Chu Yue shared one, despite being two Omegas and one Alpha those boys always saw themselves as something bigger and special, they saw themselves as brothers, their affection did not allow another type of interest to grow between them.

There was a moment in the course of their friendship that Peng Chu Yue came to feel something much stronger towards Zhan, he saw him with different eyes, he enjoyed seeing him smile, taking care of him and pampering him, he never spoke about his true feelings at that time and in fact he appreciated that silence because later he understood that he was only confusing his feelings, if it was true that he adored Zhan, but who wouldn't? He was a sweet boy and full of light, light that radiated and covered whoever was next to him, in the end Chu Yue understood that the love he felt towards Xiao Zhan was more brotherly and much stronger than any other feeling.