Extra Ch - 1. Lotus Fragrance

MUSKAAN
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- I'm exhausted!...- Zhan lay down on the sofa.

- Come...- Yibo pulled him, laying him down on his chest.- Have you fallen asleep yet?...A-Yi and A-Yù fell asleep quickly...- He looked towards the window and watched the snow fall.- Lately they fall exhausted... it seems that the weather favors them...

- How I would like the same thing to happen with his little brothers...- Zhan snorted while smiling.

- Taking advantage of the fact that A-Xiang was taking his nipple, I prepared to put A-Lian to sleep... and just as I was placing him in his crib, Xiang'er screamed tremendously because her nipple had run out, causing Lian'er to wake up...

- I must say that this girl inherited your gluttony...- Yibo smiled.

- Shut your mouth!...- Zhan hit his side, then leaned back.- It's exhausting... but still... it makes me happy...- He smiled.

- Would you like to have more children? .- Yibo drew a mischievous smile.

- Not even if it happens to you Wang Yibo...- Zhan pulled the collar of his shirt.- I'm not going to let you get me pregnant again so easily... it's more...- He pull Yibo with more force, bringing him closer to his face .- From now on I will be the one on top...

- Zhan Zhan...- Yibo pinched his nose and smiled.- I love the way you dream...so...keep dreaming...

- Imbecile!...- Zhan smiled and leaned back against Yibo.- I'm not looking forward to it either... I love it when you make me scream your name...- He bit his lip and smiled.

- You are sooo shameless!...- Yibo smiled indignantly.

- Speaking of cheeky...- He got up and climbed onto Yibo's lap.- What do you say...I show you how cheeky I am?.- He smiled and moved his eyebrows playfully.

- And then you're crying because you get pregnant...- Yibo narrowed his eyes.

- Just...control your aim...- Zhan teased.

A year and 5 months had passed since the good news of the alpha and omega family, two new members had come into his life, a beautiful girl named Wang Xiang (Fragrance) and a precious boy named Lian (Lotus) both children were the perfect combination of both parents, Xiang had inherited Papa Zhan's black hair while Lian had brown hair, the features of both parents blended seamlessly to create two new beautiful images, those little ones added to the joy and love of that home.

Little Yibo was about to turn 10, while little YùShí was about to turn 3, the 4 children were beautiful and charming, capable of attracting the attention of whoever saw them, seeing the family go for a walk together was a delight on which provoked admiration from some and envy from others, it seemed that the beauty of the world had been consumed by that family.

Xiao Zhan almost had a heart attack when he found out that it was not one but twins, while Yibo was the happiest man on the planet, Yibo celebrated and dreamed while his omega only wanted to kill him.

*
*
*

Xiao Zhan was walking through the streets of the town, he was leaving his classes and decided to walk to the nearest pastry shop to buy cake for his family, while walking a hand stopped his steps, Zhan turned and saw the person with great confusion.

- Oh my god!...Xiao Zhan?...

- That voice!...- He remained thoughtful.- It sounds a bit familiar...